Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Cheniyah was now in the cafeteria looking for a bite to eat. The challenge did work up her appetite, however, she wasn't digging the options that vegan host had. Girl was a carnivore and wanted some good meat.

Cheniyah boldly walked into the kitchen under no supervision and looked through the meat locker to find some choices and decided to make some Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Soup to remind her of home.

"This is gonna be so good."

Cheniyah said to herself. Unbeknownst to her, she herself was looking like a snack of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:12 am

Juliet was returning to her cabin, when she smell something different, but made her mouth drool."Uh, I haven't eat since the mud challenge, I better see what the chef is doing.." Juliet sneack into the cafeteria hoping the chef would gave a bit of whatever he was cooking, when she took a peak in the kitchen she saw Cheniyah and she whispered "Cheniyah,what are you doing here?" Juliet looked around to guarantee no one was watching them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 am

Cheniyah was a little startled when Juliet whispered out loud and turned to face the door before sighing and seeing the girl.

"Oh Juliet you scared me!"

She exclaimed before taking her hand off of the wooden spoon and put it in the pot and continued to let the soup boil.

"I'm making some dinner for all of us, I can't handle vegan stuff anymore."

Cheniyah said with a smile, the girl was too polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:15 am

"Uhm, this smells delicious! I can't handle vegan stuff too, I need meat so I can practice" Juliet flexes her arms trying to show her muscles." What kind lf food you know how to cook?We could probably make you the official chef here haha"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:13 am

Cheniyah smiled at Juliet's remark,

"Well when I'm not out partying or when I get home drunk at 2 am I usually make myself a late night snack but right now I'm making a meal hunny. It's Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Soup!"

Cheniyah exclaimed taking the spoon out and holding it steady to show Juliet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:40 am

"So what are you thinking of our team for now?" Juliet asked."I was kind afraid that I wouldn't get along with the others, but Casidee made a good impression to me" Juliet said trying to discover if Cheniyah was Casidee's friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:14 am

Cyrus entered the cafeteria for the first time since starting this competition. He had grown tired of eating the fish he had caught from the lake (unknown to the counselors) and felt like something a little more traditional.

As he grabbed his grub, he took notice of the two ladies sitting down and chatting. Not sure if he should jump into the conversation or not, since they were on opposing teams, he merely waved at the two ladies before starting to wolf down his eggs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:17 am

Juliet then turns her attention to Cyrus, she really wanted to know more about pirate life."Hey, you are a real pirate?" Juliet sits next to him while she waits for Cheniyah to finish their meal."When I was a kid I wanted to be a pirate, but I went to a festival on my city and the pirates there were all weird and scary...you seem a different kind of pirate, no beard, messy hair.."Juliet approached Cyrus and touches his bandana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am

"that I am lass," he replied to Juliet. As he listened to her story, he chuckled. " I think that's because they were wannabes cosplaying. See lass, I'm no cosplayer. I'm the real deal. Life on 5he sea and everything. As for cleaner appearance... That's the difference between a regular pirate and a professional pirate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo   

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a Snack, Meal, and Feast xoxo
Page 1 of 1