Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) Empty
PostSubject: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 pm

After a disheartening elimination ceremony, Lori looked around and saw all of the melancholy faces of her teammates. She didn't blame a single one of them though. They all had lost their first challenge AND had to send one of them home. It's enough to anyone down. She could put up with being upset herself but her team was a completely different story. She wanted to do something. anything to bring up their spiritsCome on Lori, think. Think! She thought to herself until she got a wonderful idea.

As the a new day started, Lori began putting together cute little fliers and placing them on the doors of the boys and girls cabins saying 'Come in all Grumpy Spiders, let's all meet around noon for a fun team bonding activity. Bring a big ol' smile' Now just has to sit and wait for all of her fellow Grumpy Spiders to come and get the fun started.

Hey everyone! I've been thinking that this could be a fun way to explore into the kind of actions your OC's wpuld do and not do. So it's like a fun little game within the game ^^

I have randomized our team members and that will be the order the game will go in. If someone takes too long to say anything, they will be skipped and will go on to the next person.

For anyone that does put down a finger, they have to do a dare said by the person whose turn is it. For example, if it's Quinn's turn to say something he's never done and Bijou did what he said, Quinn has to give her a dare.

And since there is no alcohol (damn XD) we can have it so everyone has four fingers up (yes, four because TD characters normally have four fingers) and if your OC has done the action said, they will put a finger down. Think of is as what happened in 'Unfriended' if you have all of your fingers down, you lose. The last one with fingers still up will win...bragging rights XD. If anyone has an actual idea for some kind of fun reward then please feel free to share.

And here is our list:

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) Capture_by_creative_horizons-dc5mb3p

Last edited by Lorelei on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Kathy went first, and raised all of her fingers up.

“Uhh, is this like truth or dare?”

Kathy winced in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:40 pm

"This sounds fun!!"

Bijou plopped down onto a log and stuck out her fingers.

[BTW usually the loser(s) have to do a dare]
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:11 am

Lorelei practically begged him to come along (not that it was necessary - he willingly would've come with her) so when he arrived, the perky girl smiled brightly. She explained what she wanted to do, and Quinn nervously rubs his arm.

'I- uh... Well if everybody's in...'

It wasn't his FAVORITE idea, but then again it would probably help the team bond. He sat beside Kathy, curious about what she would be like. He shamefully had to admit they haven't even exchanged a single word.... He only heard stories about her. When getting seated he gives her a small smile, and awaits the start of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 am

The pinkish red haired boy’s smile caught Kathy off guard, and she tossed her head at him as a response. Trying to remember who he was.

“Hey, you’re the guy who was with Lorelei a while back! I remember you now. I’m Kathy, nice to meet ya.
You look like a pretty cute boy, so no wonder she likes you.”

Kathy teasingly grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:35 am

He didn't expect her to talk to him - She introduced herself, and in response he felt relief and released the breath he was unconsciously holding (due to nervosity).

'O-Oh' He grins and rubs the back of his head. 'W-well, I mean... We get along well. Thankfully, heh.' he looks at his feet, and then looks back up, smiling. He rather formally offered her a hand.

'Kind of silly but considering we haven't really talked, hey Kathy. I'm Quinn. But you can call me...' he hesitates. '-Quinn I guess.' he chuckles.

He spots an item besides her.
'Is that a Canon EOS M50 camera?' He asks curiously while pointing to the object.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 am

Cyrus approached his teammates. After almost getting voted off the night before, he realized that he needed to work more on his social game and that this wasn't just about a physical game (Hey, he vowed he would meet and try to overcome any and all obstacles)

"I have to admit, I've never played this game before," he said to his teammates. "...heh, maybe I can use that as my first one when it's mah turn".

As he listened to the rules of the game, he held out his fingers and braced himself for the ultimate challenge: social interactions.

Last edited by Captain Cyrus on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:15 am

Lori looks around to see most of her team together in one place that isn't competitive. It's one of the few times that she's actually felt genuinely happy since the first day she came to camp. She sees Quinn and Kathy having a nice conversation which is super neat to her. It's nice to see her friends getting along. Then Kathy brought up her 'liking Quinn' and couldn't help but get pouty and started to blush. It's not like she's right or anything, its just embarrassing to hear.

"Well, um, anyways! It's kind of like Truth or Dare. For example, I say 'Never have I ever kissed a boy' because I've never done it. If any of you guys have done it then you have to put down a finger and do a crazy dare. And since you are up first, you say something that you haven't done."

(Oh! I've never heard about the loser doing a dare. We can do that. I'll edit the rules and add that in! Thank you so much girly!)

(And Joe, I said four fingers. TD characters don't have five fingers)
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Kathy smirked at Quinn after coming up with a pun.

"Ooooh, can I call you... "Harley Quinn"? Eh? Get it?"

But then he brought up about what type of camera she uses for photography.

"Why yes! How did you know, dorkus?"

After that, she starts the game by asking...

"Never have I ever played a musical instrument."

Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:56 pm

'Harley Quinn? That's quite... Feminine. But I do like her. What a villain.' he crosses his arms and smirks.
'Dorkus is fine too I'm used to that one'

He takes a glance at the camera. 'I had many questions about those before in the tech shop.' he points to himself. 'See? Tech dorkus.'

After their brief chat the game starts. Kathy begins. An intsrument. He put down one of his fingers.

'I uh... I used to play drums. Not anymore though, I lost interest in playing.' He looks around. 'Sooo what happens now?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Cyrus kept all of his fingers held up.

"I've never played an instrument either," he replied. "I'm more of a singer if I must say so meself"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 pm

She gestured to Quinn. "Since you've played an instrument before, you put your finger down!!"

She puts one of her own fingers down. "When I was little I tried to play the piano!! I wanted to be a singer-songwriter, but it didn't pan out. It wasn't my fault that the teacher was so boring!! I've got the first ten notes of 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' though!"

She looked at Lorelei. "Your turn!!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Lorelei brings a finger to her lip as she thinks about how to really answer the question. It's both a yes and no, kinda, she doesn't exactly know. But she never really mastered an instrument. So, she thinks it's technically a No. So she keeps all of her fingers up.

"Technically no. But my mom tried to have me play the flute, bass, saxophone, trumpet, tuba, triangle. You know,
just a lot of instruments that I either broke or sucked at." She laughs nervously.

She then looks ever at the group to give her more instructions. "So now we just have to see who puts all of their fingers down first to see who has to do a dare."

Last edited by Lorelei on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:05 pm

"Wait, hold on," she said excitedly, pointing to Lorelei. "Kathy didn't say you had to be good at instruments, she just said you had to play them! So even if you did it once, and sucked at it, that should still count!!" She looked at Kathy to see how she would interpret the prompt.

[Also OOC they don't do a dare every time they put a finger down. They do a dare when ALL of their fingers are down]
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Lorelei pays deep attention to what Bijou said. Eh, she didn't think of it that way. Either way, so many instruments have died by her hands. RIP, all things that make music. So she brings a finger down afterwards

"Whoops! Hehe, sorry. I just never played them for very long. So...if we are going to be technical, I am going to add that recorder I sat on and broke when I was a little Lori.

(OOC: Ooohhh. So many rules I have never heard of ^^'. Sorry. I can fix that.)
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Kathy smiled at Bijou's smart comment.

"Of course! Doesn't matter if you sucked at it."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Lorelei laughs Kathy and Bijou's remarks about her silly little mistake. Now she realizes that it is her turn to start a round of this game. She then brings her finger on to her lip as she thinks deeply about what exactly to say for this round. She wants it to be innocent enough to have other people be comfortable. Okay! She is finally got something that is pretty good.

"Alrighty then, never have I ever gotten a tattoo!"

"Although I love them to death. I wish I had one...or a few" She says enthusiastically to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Kathy raised her first finger down, in response to Lorelei's question.

"I've had a tattoo once. There was a cactus tattoo on my back, and I got it when I was ten years old. Then it just washed away, a few months later. Ah jeez do I miss that thing..."

Kathy softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Bijou scoots her butt closer to the campfire. "No tattoos here!," she exclaimed. "I'd never want to be turned down for a role because of them!! But they usually look pretty cool."

Her eyes scanned her teammates. "I would literally be so surprised if any of you had a tattoo."

She laughed harmlessly at Kathy's "tattoo."

"Haha, did it hurt??"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Kathy playfully shook her head, and giggled.

"Nah, not at all! I remembered that moment so well..."

Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Lorelei leans forward in complete curiosity about what happened to Kathy. Her eyes are wide open to pay close attention without trying to be intrusive.

"What happened at that moment?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Kathy further explained her tattoo story.

"At that moment, my Dad was pretty proud of me for being getting a tattoo like him, but my Mom on the other hand... MAN she was pissed! Hahaha!"

Kathy bursted out laughing, just thinking about that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Cyrus lowered one of his fingers.

"Got one just last year during one of me expeditions to Australia," he replied. To prove his point, he turned around and lowered his shirt to reveal a wolf tattoo that covered half of his back.

"The man that gave me the tattoo told me it represented me well for some reason" he explained. "He said that he sensed that I had a thirst for freedom and a connection with nature.

However.... he also said he decided to give me a tattoo of a wolf because he could sense that I, like the wolf, am constantly misunderstood.... whatever that means. He was a strange bugger."

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) Tribal-Wolf-Tattoo-On-Upper-Back-BT168-600x600

OOC - This is what his tattoo looks like.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 am

Quinn eyes Cyrus' tattoo in surprise.

'That is a rather impressive tattoo you got there...' he put his finger to his lips and examines the wolf. He turns back to the group.

'No tattoos from me. I know, I definitely look like the type for an anchor on my bicep or a skull on my lower leg.' he grins.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

Lori looks at Kathy with a pouted lip out, she could never imagine having her mom mad at her. Or at least she hopes not to get her mad. That woman can make men that are three times her size cry.

"Aw, that's terrible Kathy. I think it's pretty cool that you have one if it makes up for it."

Looking at Cyrus with wide eyes, she becomes super excited to hear about his tattoo. She finds wolves to be beautiful creatures of the eerie night. Oh, she has to write that down for later!

"That is so neat! The deep meaning behind it is beautiful too!"

She also couldn't help but giggle at Quinn's rhetorical remark. She can't hold back from saying something about it.

"More like a flower on your ankle. haha" She laughs for a little bit, stopping in fear that she offended Quinn. Clearing her throat, she says, "Um, I'm just kidding. Sorry." She exclaims sheepishly.

"Okay Jou Jou Bi, it's your turn to say something!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next