Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:17 am

Quinn is taken aback by Lorelei's sassy response. He found it funny but secretly it also hurt him. He hides it by giving her a weak smile as she apologizes.

'Heh, it's okay don't worry.'

He turns to Bijou.

'Give us a good one Bijou'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Bijou put her head in her hands and looked at Cyrus's tattoo with a blank expression.
After a period of silence, she shouted, throwing her hands in the air incredulously.

"You're telling me he just decided to slap a tattoo on you?? You didn't pick your own tattoo? That's crazy!"

When it was her turn, she got excited. She rubbed her hands together quickly and mischievously, plotting her question. Let's cut the innocent questions!!, she thought to herself.

"Never have I ever..." she dramatically scanned her eyes around the other campers surrounding the fire. "Never have I ever..."

"Hospitalized someone. On purpose."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Lorelei tries to hold back a laugh at the remark that Bijou made. She did make a really good point about a random stranger giving Cyrus a tattoo. What if it was something embarrassing like... a dick duck. Or a duck made out of dicks. She has seen way too many bad tattoos in her life, so it's not out of the realm of plausibility. She looks over at Cyrus.

"At least he was nice about it. Plus it's with a cool animal, so that's kind of a plus."

She then starts to nervously sweat about Bijou's question. It's a confusing concept, but might as well ask anyway.

"Is there such a thing as putting your finger half way down? Because I did send someone to the hospital...on accident...hehe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Cyrus laughed as he put his shirt fully back on. "Bijou, lass, what ye call crazy.... I call daring." he retorted. "Flirting with disaster is what I live for. It's what gives me the adrenaline to keep going the way I do. And what better way to take a chance then to let a stranger pick a tattoo for ye? If ye ever feel like taking a ride on the wild side... I would highly recommend it."

OOC - Just to reassure you, that was NOT a typo when I wrote the tattoo story. Yes, that is something I think Cyrus would do and say in response to that scenario.

Cyrus held up three fingers. After Bijou said she never intentionally hospitalized someone, he had to think about it.

"I think ye have to be a bit more specific lass," he said. "Would hospitalizing someone in self-defense count? As in ye were just trying to defend yerself and in the process hospitalized the other person even though that wasn't yer intention? Or are ye just referring to a 'GRR! I'M GONNA PUT YE IN THE HOSPITAL' kind of situation?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Quinn still holds up 3 fingers. He was surprised that Lorelei experienced something like that.

'Oh wow, accidental hopitalization Lorelei? That sounds awful....' he tilted his head slightly. She didn't seem to really want to talk about it so instead he continued.

'Never hospitalized anyone. I did see people get seriously hurt, standing close to me' he counts a inside his mind ' About 8 times now.' he scrapes his throat. 'But nope never me! directly! or on purpose...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Bijou giggled at Lorelei. "I guess if it was really an accident, then you're fine!! Unless, you know...you're lying to yourself." She winked. "Do tell the story though!!"

She rolled her eyes at Cyrus. "Specifics are boring!! Vague questions are more interesting!! You either put someone in the hospital on purpose or you didn't. If you did it in self-defense but it was still intentional, then you put a finger down. Duh!!"

She listened to Quinn. He's seen someone get hurt eight different times??? Boy are you involved with the mafia or something???

After listening to everyone, she clapped her hands together. "Oh-kaaaay. I think we have a lot of story times in store for us!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Kathy was now holding up two of her fingers, after Bijou's question.
She laughed heartedly at what Bijou asked.

"Bwahahaha! Seriously!? I've hospitalized people so many times! Not counting the accidentel ones, of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Nervously, Lorelei takes a big and deep breath. She wants to get it out of the way as quickly as possible. So she explains her story as if she were timed by anyone in the group.

"Okay so, there was this one time when I was little, me and my brother were playing outside. I thought it would be a brilliant and awesome idea to slide off the roof in a laundry basket. So I covered the lawn, the basket, and my brother in pillows to make sure he didn't get hurt. But, when the dummy finally did it, he landed on the part of the front yard that I couldn't cover because I ran out of pillows. And my parents got mad at us for doing something SOOOO stupid. So, that is how I sent brother in the hospital."

She heaves in and out deeply when she finished her story. But then she looks over between Quinn and Kathy since they have seen and DONE more than she ever could.

"Oh dang, you never got hurt during those times, right Quinn?" She asked in a concerned manner. And she then directs her attention to Kathy.

"Girl...what did you do to hospitalize so many people?" She more sounded intrigued then concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 pm

"My, aren't we cranky today," Cyrus retorted as he lowered one of his fingers.

"When I was a lad in the orphanage, I threw another kid off the top of a slide and he broke his arm. He was bullying one of the girls so I saw to it that he left her alone and.... he did.

There were countless times I've put other thieves and bandits in the hospitals during my expeditions, but I'll spare ye the details on those ones."

Cyrus now only had two fingers up.

He turned his attention toward Kathy as soon as she said she had hospitalized people many times. He was intrigued by this statement. If the stories were true, he would have to be inclined to challenge her to a friendly sparring match.

Last edited by Captain Cyrus on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 pm

She burst into laughter after Lorelei told her story, cradling her legs in her arm and rocking back and forth. "Lorelei, that's awesome!! I hope your brother at least had fun. That's like, something you could win money for if you submitted that to one of the funniest home video shows! I tried to enter one of those shows once...You know, any claim to fame I can get is worth it!!"

Bijou listened to Cyrus's story, nodding. "Cranky? Doubtful. Real? Heck yeah!! But that's a pretty good story," she said, clapping. "Defending someone else is admirable!!"

She looked at Kathy, waiting to hear exactly what she did to all of those poor people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:26 pm

He rubs the back of his head and looks away from Lorelei and the group.
F*CK. This is not what he wanted to talk about

'I uh, only once got hurt. B-But it's fine, I just rather won't talk about it.' he looks at the ground, hoping they'd drop the subject. Since it's still quiet he decides to turn the attention to someone else.

'Wow KATHY, I guess we really shouldn't push your buttons huh?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Kathy chuckled at everyone's reactions to her story, and further explained it towards her peers.

"During my travels around the world, I've encountered MANY lunatics throughout my journey.
A lot of them almost, if not, MOST of them were pretty aggressive towards me, and some of them were even wrestlers!

The best way for me to handle that, was to fight back! Although I did get in trouble a few times, and I was even sent to a psychiatrist for help, during my visit to Los Angeles.

It was not pretty in the slightest..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:08 pm

As she watches Bijou laugh herself silly, Lori's face starts to turn a little red. She literally tried so hard not to get her brother but the idiot had to of landed on the grass. DAMN GRAVITY

"I swear it happened on accident! The night he went to the hospital, I cried for two hours straight. My dad had to drag me out of there because my mom was yelling at the doctor for not getting him in quick enough."

She looks over at Quinn and Kathy again and the blush on her face faded away. Getting up from her seat, she got up and walked over to where they were. Standing in between them, she hugs them both on each on.

"The important thing is that both of you guys are okay and here with us now. You guys don't have talk about it if you don't want to. That kind of stuff can hurt so there's no use in going too deep into it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Cyrus chuckled as Kathy told her story. He didn't want to admit it, but this was his kind of woman. Had his heart not already been taken by another, he would have considered pursuing a possible relationship with this Kathy lass.

"All right mates... guess it's my turn then," Cyrus spoke. "Now... let's see...."

Cyrus thought hard about what would get them to lower their fingers, but nothing really came to mind.... except one thing. The thought of bringing it up upset him a little as it was a little more personal to him. He tried hard to come up with anything else, but he just couldn't.

"Never.... never have I ever...."

He took a deep breath.

....met my biological parents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:12 am

After hearing Cyrus' NHIE question, she starts to feel a bit awkward. It's not because she's never met her parents or anything. On the contrary, she loves her mom and dad to death (no matter how embarrassing they are.) It more due to the atmosphere of the game feels more...depressing now. Plus, it kind of feels like a cheap way to have everyone put a finger down. So ultimately, she put down another finger but this raised a question with her.

"Wait if you don't know who your parents are, then did you know that you're related to pirates?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 am

Cyrus re positioned himself on his stump and told his story.

"While I was at the orphanage, I was placed in the care of this one gentleman. VERY rich and VERY caring. He made his living as a historian at the Natural History Museum in London. So he LOVED learning about history. No matter what kind it was. Went on expeditions and everything.

Anyways, one day he noticed I... sort of have issues whenever the topic of parents comes up. I never knew me folks and it's the one thing I want in this world the most: to know who and where me parents are. Well, apparently he knew how he could find them and track them down. He had a lot friends in high places that could help with such a thing: doctors, detectives, etc. He took me to get a DNA test. The searched their records and they did find a lineage that matched up with me DNA. They were still in the process of tracking down me folks. But they traced it back a few hundred years and discovered that I had ancestors that practiced piracy.

They would have found more, but the gentleman went of an expedition and... had an accident that sadly claimed his life. So with no other person to legally claim me, I had no choice but to return to the orphanage. But I wasn't gonna let that happen. Not when I was starting to learn about me family. So I ran off before they could take me back."

Cyrus took a deep breath. He looked up at his teammates.

"Sorry mates, didn't mean to bring the mood down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 am

Quinn tilts his head to the side.

'That undeniably is an interesting story, Cyrus. Almost surreal. Honestly that would make quite a story, most definitely for a biography of some sort.'

Quinn sighed under his breath at Cyrus' Never Have I Ever statement. This one seems rather silly since it is a very specific statement. He puts down his second finger, now holding up two.

'I do know my biological parents.' he looks at the ground because of the obviously rather sensitive topic to the man in question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:44 am

Kathy still held up two of her fingers, after Cyrus's question.

"I definitely know my biological parents! I got my tough, violent, and mischevious side from my father, and got my friendly, childish, and sometimes emotional side from my mother. Simple as that."

She answered with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 am

Halfway through Cyrus' backstory, Lorelei started to think to herself, okay, the next time around, we are so skipping Cyrus because is getting way too depressing. That is the last thing I want to happen right now . She stops as soon as she heard Kathy's response. She is thanking God that she is able to change to mood.

"Well at least two good people were able to raise you to be the wonderful woman you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Bijou rested her head on her palm again, sighed, and put a finger down.

"Yeah well I know my bio parents so that's that. That question was kinda an easy victory, even though it kinda sucks you never met them!! Crazy backstory you have there, for sure."

She looked over at Quinn. "I think it's your turn, right??" she asked, her eyes lighting up. "Oh, can you do a fun one?? To lighten the mood!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:20 pm

He nods at Bijou. He'd gladly start a new question, this innocent game got dark real soon.

'Alright, my turn hm?' he rubs his chin.

'How about... Yes I'm curious about this one. Never have I ever violated school rules.' he grins and looks at his teammates one after another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Bijou looked around mischievously and put one of her fingers down, making three down in total.

"Guilty!! My elementary school was playing this game at recess, it was like whack a mole but with a bunch of kids in a box!! And the rule was that you weren't supposed to actually hit any of the kids...Well like that would have obviously been SOOO boring so I kinda maybe you know tapped someone on the head once or twice or three times..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm

With a sigh of relief that the awkward depressing round can end, Lorelei listens closely to Quinn's question. As she looks back at her past, she isn't proud of her answer. But she has to play fair and not lie just to stay in the game for a little bit longer. So she brings her third finger down. But she also had to giggle at how cute Bijou's elementary school story was.

"Well yeah, that is the point of whack a mole. I think they were just being babies. You were just playing the game like it was meant to."

She looks down towards the ground with a nervous smile."Hehe...there is reason why I was sent to an all girl's school." She closes her eyes as she felt nervous sweat come down her forehead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Kathy put another thinger down, only leaving her to 1 finger.

"I've broken the school rules plenty of times! Almost to the point where I had school suspension..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Bijou smiled at Lorelei, winking.

"Did you play whack-a-mole, too," she asked, "but only with the boys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 2 - "Departures, Arrivals, and Delays" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: