Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unpacking

Go down 
+2
Lorelei
Juliet
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:16 am

*Juliet enters in the girls cabin* "Gah, this trip was so tiring, I can't believe I arrived this place." Juliet was mentioning the horrible boat she took to arrive the island. "I lost half my bags on the sea, the guy was navigating it so fast, I'm still a little nauseaus" * Juliet talked to herself* . She looked around and saw the other campers coming to her direction and she thought " I have to make a good impression, I don't want to ruin this opportunity to show who I truly am".

Last edited by Juliet on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am

The cabin door swings open to let in some fresh outdoor air. At the front step was a short and pale girl with blonde and black hair. A big grin is evident on her face as she drags in her pink and black leopard print baggage to her bed. The least she can do to make this situation a little less awkward is by introducing herself to her cabin mates.

"Good morning world and all who inhabit it. My name is Lorelei Ophelia Ludenburg. But you guys can call me Lori for short~!" She says in a loud and excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:35 am

A tall green haired woman was about to enter the girl cabin's doorway, while she took out a camera from her bag.

"Oh, cool! How are you lovely ladies doin? The name's Kathy, nice to meet ya!"

The lady grinned.

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:49 am

Lorelei pulls out a few volumes of manga that she plans on reading to pass the time. Until she hears the tall lady's voice. It wouldn't hurt to welcome a new girl. Reading can wait! She thinks to herself. So, Lorelei goes up and over enthusiastically shakes the hand without the camera in it.

"Hey Kathy~. Nice to meet ya!!!"

She looks again at her other hand that held a pretty expensive looking camera.

"So, are you like a photographer or do you use it to take a wicked good selfie?" She giggles to herself
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 am

Kathy then shook her hand back and laughed, "Ahaha, I don't just take selfies with these babies, I actually travel across the world with it!

Pretty cool, eh?"

The woman smirked as she was about to stand next to her for a picture togethor.

"Selfie?" Kathy politely asked.

Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 am

Lorelei's eyes widen in awe as she discovers how Kathy's life already sounds more exciting with her. What is it like to travel the worldShe asks herself since the only place she ever knew was New York.

"OOOooooHhh!!! Where have you been? What is it like?"

She can also never deny an opportunity to take a selfie.
So she tries her best to stand on her tip toes so she can still be in the shot. Lorelei takes a strand of her hair and stretches it across her top lip to make a mustache.

"SMILE!!!"

After they take the picture together and look at it, Lorelei couldn't help but love it.

"Oh my gosh, it looks so good! We should totally tale a group selfie when all the girls come. And even with all of the campers! Oh what if we got the counselors got in on it too and-"

She stops herself before she goes too crazy. This is someone else's camera she s talking about. It's not hers to make plans with. She starts to giggle nervously.

"Sorry, I got a little bit carried away, didn't I? I'm just so excited to be here. I've never been to a summer camp before and I just wanna commemorate it, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 am

Kathy then giggled at Lorelei's overly bubbly attitude, and shook her head at her.

"Aaaaah of course not! Besides, I have other things to do, other then taking pictures everywhere I go.

You seem to reallllllly like this place, don't ya? Did you bring any snacks on your way here?

Ooooh I've been to many countries in the world, for someone who's in her late twenties that is.
My favorite places to go were Mexico, Japan, France, and mostly Hawaii, that place was pretty cool!"

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:00 am

Juliet whatched her roommates chatting and she wanted to aproach them the best way she could think of. "hey girls! Did you know I have a skateboard? If you want I can teach you how to use it later on". Juliet felt her cheeks getting hotter, would that be a nice way to get their attention?
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:17 am

Kathy suddenly looked away at Lorelei, and quickly stared into the skater's eyes.

"Hey there! Nice skateboard you got there, although I prefer hiking instead.
You got any cool tricks up your sleeve?"

Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am

Lorelei breaks out of her embarrassed state as soon as Kathy confirmed that it was alright. As soon as the green haired girl mentioned snacks, she leaps on her bed and pushes her manga to the side as she opens up a decently sized black bag. There are different sorts of sweets inside. Some that are common like chocolate and gummies, other that even she hasn't heard of before. But she thought they looked good.

"This is why some people call me 'Licorice Lori,' you guys can have as much as you want. Ask me and I will be happy to supply you with the good stuff."

Lorelei is immediately fascinated by all of the places this girl has gone to. Hearing all of that is so incredible in her eyes.

"That is way too cool! What is it like in all those different places? I have never been outside of New York, let alone to a different country."

She laughs sheepishly at what she just said.

"Hehe, maybe that is why I already like this place so much. I never really got the chance to go camping so this is a totally new experience for me."

She looks at the tan girl with a pink streak in her hair and gives her a bright smile.

"Hi! I don't think we've met yet! My name's Lorelei. What's your name? And ow, I would love to learn a few moves. Let's go see!

She said as she pulls the two girls outside by the wrist in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:29 am

The photographer licked her lips at all of the snacks Lorelei mentioned, as she was just about to dig in all of the sweet and tasty treats she brought.

"Would LOVE to talk about it, but you got some good food over there. Mind if I take a bite?"

Kathy being grabbed by the wrist from Lorelei, chuckles at her enthusiam.

"Hey hey, watch the wrists, girl! I didn't even get to eat any of the good stuff you got over there!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 pm

She stops in her tracks after hearing what Kathy said. It was kind of unfair for her to put her wants before that of the other girls.

"Oh yeah, You're right! I'm sorry Kathy! Of course you can have some. You can go nuts!

she laughs at her own pun as she hold up a bag of chocolate covered peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Kathy tossed her head in front of Lorelei, while slowly taking the bag of chocolate covered peanuts that she offered.

"Oho, very funny, little miss! But you're gonna have to try a little harder then that to instantly make me laugh. I thought I was the funny one around here, because you see, I ain't just a photographer..."

Kathy smirked, as she was getting ready to pull something out of her bag.

Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Juliet was surprised by Lorelei, she didn't expect her to pull her outside. "Uhm, I'm Juliet. Nice to meet you, both of you" Juliet said relieved. "okay, watch closely, I'll show some moves" Juliet wanted to impress her friends, so she decided to do a hard trick. "this is a backside heelflip" She started the trick, it was going well, but since she was still a little nauseus from the boat travel, she lose her balance and fall from the skateboard and accidently kicked the skateboard into the girls direction.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Right as Juliet falls on the floor, Casidee springs through the door.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~"

Casidee air kisses each girl, makes her way to her bunk and places down Chalupa, her Chihuahua. Casidee twirls around and gives the other 3 girls a preppy cheesey smile.

"Oh my goodness! Look at how pretty, no one told me I was gonna be staying with MODELS!"

Casidee runs up to Juliet and runs her hands through her pink streak.
"I. Love. Pink! How'd you get it to grow this color?!" She says with a bright-eyed dumb look on her face.

Unpacking  Casidee2_by_totaldramacountry-dc4nfmd
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Kathy quicky rolls her eyes in response to Casidee's elegant deameanor.

"Yesh, tone down the attention seeking for a moment."

The woman mumbled as she loudly crunched on some chocolate covered peanuts that Lorelei gave her.

Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Juliet blushed as she held Casidee's hand."Thanks for helping me, I was a little dizzy.I see you also like pink, I have some paint on my bag, if you want I can color your hair later"*Juliet smiled*
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 pm

"Aw jeez, am I the only girl who doesn't wear pink on this friggin camp?"

Kathy winced while slowly walking back to the doorway.

"I'm out of here."

Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Lorelei waits in anticipation for Juliet to amaze her and Kathy. It was almost too exciting to handle.
Until she had to duck her head to avoid the flying skateboard. She looks behind her and thanks God that it didn't bust the screen of the door. Lorelei picks it up and hands it to Juliet.

"It's alright chicka! There is always next time. On the bright side, there is something we can laugh about later."

She smiles at Juliet until she sees a girl blonde girl with a small dog. Preppy girls weren't always her cup of tea, but might as well bite before she can really have an opinion of her.

"Uh, hey. My name is Lorelei. What's yours?"

She looks at the little dog on the bed and is immeadiately in love with it. It's not a cat but she loves them both either way. Cats just hold a special place in her heart.

"We, look at the cute little puppy! Can I pet the little prince or princess?!

She looks in astonishment at what Kathy is about ready to pull out of her bag.

"Ow, what is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:47 pm

After Kathy went inside, Lorelei was still next to her, waiting for what was inside her bag.

"Now watch closely, Lorelei! I've got a mighty surprise for ya! Here, take this."

Kathy grinned, as she got out a piece of mint gum from her bag, which is actually electric gum.

Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm

She looks at the gum with happiness. An hour has passed since the last time she had sugar and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Aw, thank you. Aren't you just a sweetie

As she takes a piece of gum, a jolt of sudden shock went up her hand and caused her to pull her hand away.

"OUCH! Why would you do that?!"

She starts to suck her finger as she realized that she got pranked. All of sudden she started laughing at her own pain.

"Haha, thay was a good one. You really are funny."

This gives Lorelei an idea

"Maybe we can pull this on one of the boys. That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Casidee dusts off Juliet and makes sure she's not hurt from the fall. Her heart skips a beat at the thought of dying her natural hair, but luckily Kathy's response was a good distraction.

Kathy picks up Chalupa and places him on Lorelei's lap, with a smile after realizing she's fine from the shock, and turns to Kathy.
"Ohmigosh you're so right, I'm such a dummy! You're clearly not a model.."

Before Kathy has a chance to be offended she delicately places her hand on Kathy's camera.

"Because you're clearly the photographer! I'm sure you're soops talented! Ehehe! I'd love to see your work!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:11 pm

"Ahaaaa! See, I told you that I was the funny one around here."

Kathy laughed at Lorelei's pain, but after she heard her idea about pranking the boys, she suddenly paused for a moment.

"Wait, hold on... You mean you wanna try to prank one of the boys in this camp?"

Kathy stood there in confusion, with Casidee gently touching her camera.

"I'm no model, but you sure as hell can't touch my camera with your big, soft, lotion-y hands! I've been all around the world, and all of my scoops are just as good as the last one."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:30 pm

Lorelei nearly jumps for joy with the little dog on her lap. But she doesn't want to disturb the baby. She scratches his head as he starts to pant excitedly.

"Well of course! It's just a little silly fun. So, I don't see the harm in it."

She looks out the window by her bed and questions why there is a weird guy in a cheap pirate costume sleeping in a hammock. But the the opportunity is too perfect for pranking.

"I think I see our golden sleepy opportunity. Mwahahaha!"

She jokingly laughs maniacally as she strokes the dog's head like a Bond villain
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Kathy walked up to the window with Lorelei, to see what she was talking about.

"Why the hell is this cosplayer sleeping in a hammock all by himself? Shouldn't he be with the other boys? Now I know why you'd want us to prank him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpacking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpacking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Girls Cabin-
Jump to: