Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[#2] Planning Ahead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

[#2] Planning Ahead Empty
PostSubject: [#2] Planning Ahead   [#2] Planning Ahead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 pm

'So during my encounter with Cheniyah in the activity center' he scrapes his throat 'and after our short lived "Workout" session, she brought up something interesting.' He leans towards the camera with a serious look.

'She wanted to talk game play with me. Which is VERY, very interesting.' he leans back again and rubs his chin.

'I wasn't planning on starting actual gameplay already, but her question certainly caught my attention.' Quinn puts his hands together. 'I am not instantly going to agree to any alliance, no. You get the upper hand by finding out what and how the others are thinking.'

He smiles in a bit of sinister way, something that would slightly throw someone off. He clearly is in thoughts.

[#2] Planning Ahead Tumblr_lv2nka9SWL1qm6bo1o1_500

He goes back to his usual goofy smile.
'But for now, we will have to see how things will unfold. Patience is surprisingly rewarding.'
Back to top Go down

[#2] Planning Ahead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Quinn-
Jump to: