Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EPISODE 2] What's True?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

[EPISODE 2] What's True? Empty
PostSubject: [EPISODE 2] What's True?   [EPISODE 2] What's True? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 8:00 am

Indigo steps into the confessional, creeped out by how disgusting it is.

"SO, I just KNOW you guys are excited I ended up on this show...even if it's just for a week because I'm like the most amazing person EVER, right? *she chuckles* "ANYWAYS, I'm ALSO the best actress because that whole 'AHHHH SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU ALL' wasn't entirely true. You all know that these people frustrate THE HELL out of me JUST from watching them on screen, but they're kind of worse in person! Like....how can I see all the sneaky shit they're doing behind each other's backs if I'm not watching???"

long sigh-

"Well carrying on, most of them were completely speech less that I blurted out how huge of a fan I was......of the SHOW guys! Like Bijou was over there completely feeling herself, all like:

"OHMYGOSH, you're a fan!? Eh-heh! That's like..SO awesome!! You're like...my first fan EVERRR!! And I'm just like:

[EPISODE 2] What's True? Giphy

Like girl....pipe the hell down, I'm here for the show, the drama, the backstabbing, NOT for you or practically ANYONE ELSE! Ugh!" Rolling Eyes

"Anyways, viewers! Don't think I'm going to tell these people all the things that have been said behind their backs or expose anyone's confessionals because I'm not trying to RUIN anyone's game. ...Well I MIGHT tell them how they're being portrayed on T.V....but that's just because I DO have a heart, like I've said!!! Plus, it will be hilarious to see their reactions! Otherwise, I'm just here to have a great time and be a kickass stand-in host! Au revoir~!"
Back to top Go down

[EPISODE 2] What's True?
Page 1 of 1