Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Slumber Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:16 am

Juliet goes to the Camp fire and started placing the decoration for the slumber party. Now this was the best way to try having a normal and peaceful meeting with everyone, she knew after the elimination ceremony things on her team had got intense and maybe her days on the show could be ending because of this.
"Now, just need to place this on the ground" Juliet said to herself as she puts some blankets for all her guests, she had kept some marshmallows and made some hot dogs, after she finished arranging the party she set on a log and waited for people do show.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:24 am

Kathy walked around in the campground, and spotted Juliet making preperations for the slumber party.

"Hey Juliet, good to see you again! Whatcha doin?"

Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:47 am

Juliet is surprised by Kathy, it has been a while since they talked."Oh, it is a crazy idea me and Lorelei thought about, we are organizing a slumber party!!" Juliet said excited. "Everyone is invited, I just hope more people will show so we can have fun together...not that I'm not happy you are here...I know you will rock this party"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Kathy slightly tossed her head to the side, courious about Juliet mentioning a slumber party.

"A slumber party? Well why didn't you say so!? I'm up for it!"

Kathy smiled in enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Juliet looked around and saw that no one except for Kathy was there, so she jumped close to the soundbox and started to play some eletronic music "Come on Kathy, let's start this party!!" Juliet started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Forrest walks by and hears music going on then looks around the corner "uhh is that?" He looks at the cute invitation that was sent to them "Is this the slumber party?? Where the heck is everyone else??" He puts the paper in his pocket "Alright then..."he continues walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Kathy danced around and snapped her fingers, while singing obnoxiously.

"OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kathy yodelled, resembling that of an opera's voice.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Juliet continues dancing like crazy while she puts some marshmallows to cook, then she returns near Kathy, but she bumbs into Forrest.Juliet turns around surprised to see him there."Wow, what are you doing here? I didn't think you would come" Juliet blushes.content://media/external/file/119736
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 pm

He looks at her and smirks.
"Well yea I wasn't so sure myself if I was gonna come or not but..." he squeezes the invite in his pocket "I think we all need some fun, don't you think?"
He raises an eyebrow and winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Juliet grabs Forest's hands and pull him closer to her. "Let's dance then" Juliet pushes Forest to the soundbox."You can pick other song if you want, let's have fun..." Juliet reminded the letter he mentioned and decided to provoke him."BTW, Lorelei helped me organize this party, I'm pretty sure she's coming later" Juliet winks.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm

"Woah." He felt Juliet pulled him on the dance floor and he bobbed his head to the music "This some catchy music you got going on here."

"You and her did this...huh? He walks around, looking at the decorations then smirks "Yup...so like her."
The Slumber Party Tenor

He turns to look at Juilet "Again...I want to thank you for not voting me out and wait what?"

He turns to her when he mentions her coming "oh she's not here, where is she? I mean well you and her did start the party so I'm surprised she's not here."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:02 pm

"Hey Forrest can you be honest with me, are you into Lorelei?"Juliet whispers to him, hoping that Kathy didn't hear anything."I mean, I noticed you've been acting weird near her..."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Feeling bad that she was late to the party that she helped Juliet set up, she tries to rush her final preparations before anyone could see. But she couldn't keep Juliet waiting for too long. Before she wants to make herself noticed, she lights the kindle wood and dry grass ablaze by using a method that she learned from one of her friends back in New York...maybe that is one of the reasons that she needs to make new friends. That guy mainly used it to set trash cans on fire. Either way, she steps in front of the fire pit and flashes everyone there a big grin.

The Slumber Party Hula_lori_by_creative_horizons-dc6h6n6

"ALOHA GUYS! Sorry for being late. Call it being fashionable late! I hope that I wasn't too late to the party."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 am

Juliet jaw dropped when she saw Lorelei."Lorelei you look stunning" Juliet leans her head down and observed her pajamas and she thought "Wow, I should have come with a better clothe".
"Anyways, Lorelei we are already dancing and there is some marshmallows..." Juliet stopped as she remembered the marshmallows she placed in the fire, a burning smell started to spread on the camp and Juliet ran to save their meal, leaving Forrest and Lorelei alone.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Lorelei's wide smile and hula outfit instantly caught Kathy off guard. She couldn't even help but squeal at her in such a girly-ish manner.

"EEEEEEEE, LORELEI YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT OUTFIT! Welcome to the party, lass!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 pm

His eyes widen when Juliet asked him that one question he didn't want anyone to ask him 'If he has a thing for Lorelei?' He smacks himself on the forehead and was about to answer Juliet "Look I don-!" He stops when a flame came up and then boom Lorelei was right in front of the campfire with a big grin.

The Slumber Party Welcom10

He stares for a moment, frowns then realizes he's the only male here at the slumber party "Okay I think I'm about to head over there." He turns to his stuff and sits on one of the wooden stumps then turns his cap the other way.
Now what?!
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Practically skipping towards everyone, she takes a seat in between Forrest and Kathy.
For once, she was actually flattered by all of the compliments she was getting for her outfit. It was really nothing, just a bunch of leaves and flowers that she found around the island.

"Aw, you guys are too sweet! This was really nothing. I just wish I had time to make more for you guys too!"

She gasps at the mention of marshmallows as she grabs a stick and a piece of puffy deliciousness. Waiting for hers to roast, she looked over at Forrest who had a strange expression on his face. Did she make the mood weird now?

"Hey Forrest. Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 am

He hears Lorelei ask him a question but he stays quiet by drinking out of a cup. Should I answer her...I'll be a bigger ASS if I just ignore her.

He clears his throat "Look um before I left I told Juliet that I left a l-l-l" for some reason he couldn't get himself to say 'letter', so he closed his eyes then opened them.

"I-I'll tell you another time...now's not the time and you should enjoy what you and Juliet did here." He takes his hat off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slumber Party   The Slumber Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slumber Party
Page 1 of 1