Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[#3] Liquorice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

[#3] Liquorice Empty
PostSubject: [#3] Liquorice   [#3] Liquorice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 am

'The counselors turned out to be quite salty this week.' Quinn looks away from the camera and crosses his arms.

'Celine will make us run laps.' he shivers.
'Dashon will make a few unfortunate souls drink spoiled milk. PLEASE let it not be me, my immune system already is weak. Drinking spoiled milk is not only gross but definitely leaves an impact on your body.
But in case I do get chosen... Maybe I can convince Cyrus to drink it for me in some way? I'm sure he has dealt with spoiled food and drinks before.' He shrugs and grins innocently.

He then pulls up his legs.
'I don't know what Kabirah will do but she annoys me already. I wonder if she would think of any punishment...'

But suddenly, he seems quite happy.
'And Je'Raldo will serve black liquorice! How that is a punishment, beats me. I love black liquorice.' he grins sheepishly and points to the camera.

'If you're trying to punish me, you're failing Je'Raldo'
Back to top Go down

[#3] Liquorice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Quinn-
Jump to: