Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running Mad!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Running Mad! Empty
PostSubject: Running Mad!   Running Mad! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:16 pm

It was quite a stormy afternoon in Camp Wannaweep, and Kathy was forced to run around outside of the Activity Center for miles.

"Oh God, this feels like a living hell over here!"

Kathy winced, as she proceeded to jog around with immense body sweat.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Running Mad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Mad!   Running Mad! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Forrest comes out of the bathrooms and see's someone jogging around in a stormy weather "Why the hell is someone out here like this...he squints and puts his sunglasses on and see's Kathy "Who the...K...athy??"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Running Mad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Mad!   Running Mad! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Kathy kept sprinting all over the place, until she stopped for a few seconds and saw Forrest standing next to the bathroom area.

"Oh, hey there, Forrest! Eeeh, nice to see you here..."

Kathy winced, before she started jogging again, knowing that there'd be consequences for taking even the most smallest breaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Mad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Mad!   Running Mad! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Mad!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: