Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 10 Mile RUN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 am

Celine:
"Alright, campers start running! If I see you walking or throwing up that will add a lap to your run!" Celine blows her whistle to begin the time.
"Have fun!" Blow kiss
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 pm

"ughhh are you serious?? We're still doing this running thing??" He slouches his body and whines "WHHHY?"

He stops whining when he hears the whistle blow and starts jogging.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Kathy jogged alongside Forrest, with her tanktop being slightly covered in mud, after tripping once.

"Enjoying the view?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Celine:
"YOUR LEGS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT I SHOULD SEE RUNNING, NOT YOUR MOUTH. QUIT THE BITCHIN AND GET IT KICKIN!"

The 10 Mile RUN! Tenor
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Forrest hears Kathy's voice and he turns his head around to see her running to him.
The 10 Mile RUN! Giphy

He glances at her chest "o-oh yea I sure am but this punishment though." He thinks to himself 'ooh yea scored man!!!'
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Kathy nods at him and continues to jog all over the camp.

"The crazy Barbie lookin ass doesn't want me to speak? Damn..."

She thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Forrest was getting tired and was kinda dragging his feet "I can skateboard and run but DAMN this is torture dolly!!"

He whines more but keeps on "running" along.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm

As Lori tries to do a couple of stretches even though she has no idea why. Either way, she is going to die while going this run. She might as well not get a charlie horse before she keels over.
She jogs up to catch up to Kathy and Forrest who was EXTREMELY far up ahead of her. Just reaching up to them was a hassle.

"Hey guys...wait...did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:12 pm

"Well I mean it's been a while since I've ran from trouble because of me getting into trouble haha!" He gets all hot and sweaty "That's it!" He takes his shirt off.

The 10 Mile RUN! 6e1e7610

He hears a small voice and looks beside him "Oh hey goth girl...n-nah you didn't miss anything."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:28 am

As she sees Forrest remove his shirt, she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. His attempt to be more 'sexy' was too adorable to her. Especially for such a little guy. It makes her want to pinch his cheeks but there's no need to embarrass him.

"Well that's good at least. At least I know when I pass out from a heat stroke, I will be up to date." She says with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

He throws his shirt over his shoulders "Hey what's...so funny huh?" He tries catching his breath and fans himself "GOD I HATE THIS HEAT!"

He smiles big "Hah! Well at least they could give us water...after that nasty milk...I think we need i-" His stomach starts making strange noises "oh no not now..." he starts slowing down so Kathy & Lorelei don't have to hear his stomach noises and possible his gas.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Kathy snickered at Forrest about to possibly pass gas in front of her and Lorelei.

"Oh my God, are you REALLY going to let one of the council members hear your loud ass farts?
Duuuude, you really do might need to slow down a bit, but I warn ya, you'll get in trouble, so might as well run straight to the bathroom!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:08 am

"Ughh I-I can hold this a lil longer but I'm not so good with dairy at all and that spoiled milk g-got me." He stops, looks around and takes deep breaths before he starts jogging again.

In thoughts: I am not letting one out in front of these girls whatsover...never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 10 Mile RUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10 Mile RUN!   The 10 Mile RUN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 10 Mile RUN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: