Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  Empty
PostSubject: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Cyrus raced into the bathroom as fast as he could once he stepped outside the mess hall. There was no way he was going to let anyone see him show weakness in this game.

He raced for the nearest stall and instantly began to vomit violently.

"COR BLIMEY!" he cursed in between heaves. "CYRUS, YE STUBBORN FOOL! WHAT DID YE GO AND DO SOMETHIN' STUPID LIKE THAT FER?!"

He gagged again and the contents of the spoiled milk continued to regurgitate.

OOC - Sorry if it's a little graphic, but I'm trying to make it as accurate as possible. Also, I didn't write it in the title, but it's open to anyone who drank the spoiled milk... but hey, if those who didn't want to come in and check on those that did, why not?
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:06 pm

The door of the bathroom was still open... GOOD

Quinn rushes in with the speed of light and opens the first stall he reaches. To his surprise it was locked. But, the challenge barely ended? He had no time to think about it and quickly rushes into the second stall to start vomiting.

Once his stomach sorta calmed down, he sits down besides the toilet.
'Just... fantastic.... exactly... What I.... needed' he cleans his mouth with some toilet paper and stumbles out of the stall. He gets to the sinks, but notices the other stall was still locked. Someone was in there and they too weren't enjoying the spoiled milk. But did he hear... swearing?

'.....Cyrus?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Cyrus continued to vomit up the spoiled milk in agony, unaware that there was someone else in the bathroom with him.

"BLOODY HELL!" he cursed again. "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" One more horrific gag and more contents of the spoiled milk regurgitated from Cyrus.

He took a couple deep breaths and finally flushed the toilet. (He had to flush it twice to make sure all the contents were gone). Weakly, he staggered out of his stall, looking quite the mess. He glanced up and was shocked to see Quinn standing there staring at him.

"....how long ye been there?" he panted, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 pm

He hesitates.

'Long enough to add about a 100 new swearing terms to my vocabulary.' he takes a step closer to him. 'Are you okay? If you want it to stop you should try to take deep breaths.' he motions at his rib cage and demonstrates what he just did himself minutes ago.

'Like that'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Cyrus glanced away from Quinn. Deep down, he was ashamed that his teammate had seen him in such a predicament. He couldn't show any weakness.

"Nah... I can handle it, mate," he lied, trying to hide how much pain he was in. "I ain't afraid of it. Besides, it's better to just get it out, right? ....on that note...."

He rushed back into the stall and continued to regurgitate the milk.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Quinn tilts his head in disbelief.

'If you say so....' but soon Cyrus is back at emptying his stomach. Quinn gets irritated and turns his back towards Cyrus.

'You want to keep barfing? Fine. Don't take my advice.' he walks towards the sinks and washes his hands. He mumbles to himself. 'he isn't the first one to ignore me so suck it up'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Cyrus came back out of the stall and went to the sink next to Quinn to rinse his mouth out.

As Quinn finished washing his hands and went to leave the bathroom, he felt another surge of pain through his stomach. 'Ah, to hell with this,' he thought to himself.

"WAIT!" he cried out to Quinn.

"....like this?" Cyrus imitated the breathing methods that Quinn had shown him.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 am

Cyrus actually listens to him ('finally' he adds) and he seems to get it. Quinn nods, and watches Cyrus recover.

'Better hm?' he leans against the wall waiting for him to get back to breathing normally. To distract him, Quinn speaks up, speaking quietly.

'I used to throw up a lot. Sensitive stomach, sadly. But I do know how to have it stop asap. I guess you can call me a barf pro - proud bearer of such a title, obviously' he jokes. He realizes he is still talking about reverse eating and decides to slowly switch subjects.

'Did you know you wouldn't be able to stomach the milk?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

As Cyrus breathed, he listened to Quinn tell his story about 'mastering the art of throwing up'. He wasn't sure he wanted to know why Quinn threw up a lot, but he remembered almost being eliminated the first night there, so he engaged in conversation.

"I am ever so curious to hear how you managed to become the barf master," he chuckled, holding his stomach in pain.

When Quinn asked him the second question, he hung his head.

"Well... yes.... and no," he replied. "I knew better than to drink spoiled milk. Anyone would get sick drinking that. I just didn't think it would hit me like THAT.

I'm sure yer thinking to yerself, why? Well... there were a couple reasons:

First, when Lorelei won, I was certain she would pick you to have dinner with. So with four out of five of us healthy, we'd have an advantage over the other team which would have all been sick.

Second.... I'm tryin' ta get back in yer good graces after almost being eliminated the first night here and... a captain taking a bullet fer his crew may just do that," he admitted.

"Finally... I wanted to prove to everyone I'm the real deal. I'm no phony and can stomach anything people have to give me.... guess I've still got some work to do on that one, eh mate?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Forrest is shown running around and then goes to the bathroom but only to see Quinn & Cyrus standing there talking about something but he stops and tries to sneak away.

"Fuck...not those 2" he does a face and holds his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Quinn waves him off. 'Just a weak immune system. Allergies and stuff, those things didn't help.'

Cyrus answers his question. He nods as he listens to him.
'I see... That's some good thinking. It would've been ideal if our whole team got to enjoy the price though.' he gulps. 'I uh... I simply wonder what Lorelei's reasoning is to pick Juliet. I understand Casidee, also a smart move. But still.' he looks at the ground. He didn't intend to share that with anyone, but it was really eating him up. And confronting Lorelei right now just didn't sit well with him. Quinn looks at the ground and then back up.

'And what do you need to prove us Cyrus? You don't have to prove anything here.' he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm

As Cyrus groaned, Quinn made his statement about having nothing to prove. He stood straight up and leaned against the sink.

"Ye saw what happened back on day one, mate!" he retorted. "When those two arrogant schmucks Calevan and Forrest made fun of me fer bein' a pirate! Ye think I didn't hear what they said when I was outside? 'Oh! Look at him! Who's gonna tell him Halloween is over?'. 'Pirates Lives Matter'... whatever the bloody hell that means.

They look at me as a joke. Like I'm a phony! They disgraced me and me lifestyle. So.... the only way to show them I'm no phony... is to beat them. To show them I'm the real deal. Then... maybe then.... they'll stop disrepecting me.... <hurp>!"

As Cyrus finished his story, he gagged again. Quinn's breathing tactics had helped for a bit, but with three whole glasses of spoiled milk in his stomach, his body was forcing him to get the rest of it out. He raced for the stall again and hurled up more milk.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:19 pm

He hides behind the wall entrance listening to their conversation and he hears about Cyrus trying to prove he is not a phoney all because of Cal's & Forrest's "Is he really doing this?? Oh this guy is really something else...hurry up you two and get out." He whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)    Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoiled Milk Aftermath (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1