Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Respect = Imperfect

Go down 
+3
Cheniyah
Bijou
Camp Counselors
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

No Respect = Imperfect Empty
PostSubject: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Kabirah:
At 6:09am, Kabirah is seen with Isabel holding a box as Kabirah pours the girls makeup, hair accessories, jewelry and other electronics to get ready for the day inside the box.

Isabel:
"Um... Kabirah..." He pouts covering his eyes with his free hand. "I'm not allowed to be in hear"

Kabirah:
"SHHHH! Try not to make to much noise... I want them to believe that someone stole there stuff and not us!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 am

Bijou rolled out of bed, her hair in curled tufts, and lazily walked to her stuff. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and reaching around for her hairbrush, bobby pins, makeup and headscarf.

No Respect = Imperfect Giphy

She kept reaching. And reaching. And searching. Wait, why can't I find anything?

She shook her head back and forth rapidly, slapped her cheeks gently and rubbed her eyes again, all in an attempt to wake up and see clearly. That's when she noticed. All of her stuff was gone.

"OHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOD!!," she shouted dramatically. Loud enough for everyone in the cabin to wake up if they weren't already awake. Loud enough to probably wake up the boy's cabin.

"WHAT HAPPENED? Where's my stuff?? THIS WILL NOT DO!!"

She wrapped her bedrobe tightly around her body and hugged herself, swinging her hair melodramatically to the left and right. Before anyone could move toward her, she let herself fall to the ground, clutching her empty hair accessory bag.

No Respect = Imperfect Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

Cheniyah has returned to the girls cabin. Luckily for her, her stuff was removed after she was ready, but nonetheless, the scream concerned her and saw it was Bijou.

"Bijou! What's wrong hun?"

She asked, not really noticing the stuff was missing yet. Queen of Observation.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Kabirah:
She records Bijou's reaction from outside through a window. "This reaction is GOLD! It will for sure give us more views! God bless you Bijou!" She zooms the camera close to Bijou's face.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Casidee skips in after her 2 seconds of yoga to brush her hair with her swarovski crystal studded hair brush.
She reaches into her bag, pulls out nothing, and starts to brush her hair. "Oh my b. hehe."
She reaches back into her bag, pulls out nothing, and starts to brush her hair again. "Uh-"
She begins to panic and quickly rummage through her bag. "Wh-Where's my stuff?!?!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Kathy opened her eyes a little. Being woke up from all of the noise that was in the girl's cabin.

She looked at her bag that was next to her, but she immediately noticed that her camera wasn't there.

"What a minute..."

Kathy mumbled, still confused on what's going on.

And then she SNAPPED, realizing that her camera's been taken away.

"Ok, WHOEVER TOOK MY CAMERA, is gonna get WHOPPED IN THE END!"

Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Juliet never actualy used make up, so she didn't get all the fuss. "Girls why are you screaming like that?" Juliet passes her hand on her pillow"I want to sleep some more" Juliet turns around in her bed and tried to sleep some more.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Bijou slammed her hand onto the floor. "DID SOMEONE TAKE MY STUFF?"

She took a breath and sat up, eyeing Juliet. "You of all people should understand, Juliet!! I know that pink in your hair doesn't grow naturally. And 'natural' hot pink lips? Girl..."

Still very upset, she crossed her arms and pouted, staying on the ground. "It's not just my stuff gone!! Casidee's stuff is gone. Kathy's stuff is gone. And it's not just hair and makeup stuff. It's, like, everything important!! Who did it??"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Waking up to the sounds of screaming, Lorelei literally hit her head on the top bunk as she jolted up. She jumped out of bed to see all of the girls, especially Bijou, in a panic over god knows what. She did find it a little strange how her hair and makeup wasn't done.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = Imperfect   No Respect = Imperfect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Respect = Imperfect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: Girls Cabin-
Jump to: