Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Screw Up (Ep.3 #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

You Screw Up (Ep.3 #1) Empty
PostSubject: You Screw Up (Ep.3 #1)   You Screw Up (Ep.3 #1) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 am

Lorelei enters the confessional woth her head hanging down in shame. Plus she doesn't want people to know back at home how green her face looked from drinking expired milk. Either way, it didn't help her one bit.

"Hey everyone...it's been a while since I have last been in here. I was kinda hoping that it would be in better circumstances, but things happen and..."

She stops herself as she rubs her arm to sooth herself. But it is clearly not working. She starts to frown as she remembers what she has done.

"I don't want to beat around the bush here, I feel like a complete idiot. No matter what I would have picked, people were going to suffer the punishment because of me. I just kinda hope that what I am trying to go for will work out. Please...in the love of God. I...just need to clear my head..."

She feels her stomach start to hurt and it is made obvious by the sounds that it made. She holds her stomach as she learns forward.

"AND MY STOMACH!" She yells as she runs out and heads towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

You Screw Up (Ep.3 #1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Lorelei-
Jump to: