Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Hungry? (Ending)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

You Hungry? (Ending) Empty
PostSubject: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:53 am

Je'Raldo:
"Well the last round was surprisingly easy for you all... Dashon would not be happy to hear this" He warns the campers
"Now let's move on and reveal the scores!"

Scores:
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 am

Calevan turns to his team before he digs in.
"If anyone blames me for possibly losing to Lorelei after all of this I will make sure these cockroaches' ghosts haunt them." He then grabs a fork. "Come here you little sons of ****"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Brunch [Others]' :
You Hungry? (Ending) 1p_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3y0 You Hungry? (Ending) 1p_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3y0 You Hungry? (Ending) 1p_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3y0 You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 am

What?! A tie?! This cannot be for real! And she has to face someone as big as Calevan?! This is literally a recipe for disaster. She looked at the cockroaches and her stomach wanted to do backflips right out the door. But for the sake of her team, she's willing to do it. She has to. She must...no matter how much she wants to die right now

"Well either way, good luck big guy. May the best gags
eater win.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 am

The member 'Lorelei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Brunch [Others]' :
You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh You Hungry? (Ending) 1p_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3y0 You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh You Hungry? (Ending) 1f_by_ishb1sh-dc6i3yh
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 am

Bijou stomped her foot. We ate rotten eggnogg...a full thing of mayonnaise...and a live spider and we still lost??

But she shuddered to think about eating a live cockroach. Worse. Worse than the spider. Lorelei sacrified herself for everyone else. She brushed off her disappointment in losing, and turned her attention toward supporting her teammate.

"You took one for the team, Lorelei!!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Casidee drifts off into a lala land of wonders getting complimented. (twice lol) The roaches were revealed. She quickly darts off.

You Hungry? (Ending) BgkQK

She hides behind the exit door. "Oooh, good luck guysss!"
Cal wins the challenge and Casidee is impressed. She folds her arms and gives him a look of approval.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:34 pm

She...lost? Oh god, she lost this for her whole team! After all of the spoiled dairy products, all of the meat that she had to eat, all of the bugs, how could this be? Her heart just sank as she heard the news. Her whole team must hate-

Bijou came up to her and support her? Why? Shouldn't be scolding her or something? Nonetheless, the comforting words helped her greatly. She gave her teammate sickly smile back to her.

"Thanks Bijou, my stomach is paying for it now hehe."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Je'Raldo:
"With that being said, The Pummel bee's have won this weeks challenge, which means I'll be seeing you guys" He looks at the Grumpy Spiders "Tomorrow at the elimination ceremony!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Hungry? (Ending)   You Hungry? (Ending) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Hungry? (Ending)
Page 1 of 1