Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't give up... (Ep.3 #2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Don't give up... (Ep.3 #2) Empty
PostSubject: Don't give up... (Ep.3 #2)   Don't give up... (Ep.3 #2) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:40 pm

After a long and grueling immunity challenge, Lorelei goes into the confessional with her head hung down in shame. Not only did she screw over her own team for no reason at this point, but she lost it for her team as well. She balls her hands into fists as she scrunches her mini dress. There is no way she could face anyone...not like this.

"So...Hi everyone~! It's me again...no one special. Okay, I just want to address the elephant in the room. I really screwed up this week for my team. It was all left up to me to win the challenge for them and I blew it...I wouldn't be surprised if everyone voted for me this week. I know I deserve it..."

Tears start to run down her face as she continued on with her confession. It almost seems hopeless for her at this point. But, after a few moments, Lorelei remembers why she even signed up for this show to begin with. With that reason in mind, she brings her head up with her eyes still red from crying.

"But...I can't give up now. I'm not even here for me...I can't do this to him."
Back to top Go down

Don't give up... (Ep.3 #2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Lorelei-
Jump to: