Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:00 pm

The doors to the Activity Center open. The walls are draped in streamers, glitter is thrown about, and in the center of it all stands Casidee, wearing a bedazzled tiara and a sash.

"Welcome everybodyyy~ To my BIRTHWEEK CELEBRATION EXTRAVAGANZA! Please feel free to give me my gifts anytime you wanntttt~ We have all week! Turning 19 is a once in a life time experience and I want mine to be so hawt."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Amberly:
"Omg you where born 7 times?! Happy Birthweek!!!"

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] ELN8Q

"Your mom is a strong woman!"

Kabirah:
"Um Raldo?" She tugs on his shirt "Are we going by our rules as camp counselors with birthday parties?"

Je'Raldo:
"I'm not sure... but lets just wait till tomorrow and see what happens, then we'll tell her."

Celine:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASIDEE. This party is going to be totally bangin!
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 pm

"Oh my gosh," said Bijou, entering the room and looking at all the pretty decorations. "Happy birthweek!! We should do party games!!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Juliet enters the room and glares at the decoration, Casidee was sparklying and she kind felt guilty of not thinking of a gift for her teammate/friend. "Happy Birthweek Casidee!!". Juliet hugs her friend. "In my family we usually throw eggs and flour on the head of the birthday girl/boy" Juliet smiles as she leans to an egg box.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Kathy coughed up a bit of confetti from the Activity Center, and slowly gave Casidee a thumbs up.

"Happy birthday, Casidee." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 8:17 am

Casidee wished there were 7 of her. "Thank you, thank you, it really is a sacred day! hehe!" She gives a princess wave to her 'fans'.

Juliet gestures towards the eggs and Casidee face gets real awkward. Like that I'm smiling but lord help me face. "But Juliet, don't we need the eggs for the challenge this week!?! Gosh, what luck!" Casidee presses a button on a contraption hidden behind her back. *beep* 8 men in tuxedos come in a strap party hats on each contestant and form them into a circle around Casidee.

"Yes! Party games, great idea Bijou! Let's do truth or dare!" Casidee flings he finger right at Juliet. "Julietttt~ Truth or Dareee???"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Juliet was distracted by one of the handsome man around Casidee, when she hears her friend asking her Truth or Dare. "I choose dare, let's heat this game a bit!!" Juliet said confident.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Casidee gets excited and slides a pair of scissors over to Juliet "Oh my gosh I'm so bad! I dare you to cut out your pink streaks! Ohmygosh, you can totally object and do a truth or whatever, but oh my god I love it, starting off with a banger!!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Juliet gran the scisors and stared at them hesitating."Good bye hair!".Juliet started to cut her hair, the pink streaks fell into the ground.
"Well, now it's my turn" Juliet stared at the other contestants. "Bijou,Truth or Dare?".
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Sh-she just- and she didn't even- what?!

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] Giphy

Juliet won BIG brownie points with Casidee after that. She really didn't think she would do that! Her hair! She cut some of her own hair! "Juliet, you're a badass!" followed by a slow impressed clap.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:08 pm

"It's just hair it will grow again, if we want to have fun, we can risk some little things"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]   Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Important Event (Not Clickbait) [[SUPER EXCITING]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: