Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[#3] Typical 'Accidents'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

[#3] Typical 'Accidents' Empty
PostSubject: [#3] Typical 'Accidents'   [#3] Typical 'Accidents' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 am

Quinn rubs his chin.

'The fact that Casidee was so willing to talk to me, got me thinking.' he starts tapping his chin. 'She never really talked to me besides during the first week where we battled against each other. Nothing weird happened there, besides her acting like a mean girl towards Lorelei for the shortest time. No, I didn't forget about what Lori told me. Now Casidee was bright enough to show her perceptive look on the game as well. Aside from someone being mean to her, mentioning possible manipulation.' He sheds the camera a look.

'She reminds me of one of those typical fangirls that 'accidentally' end up backstage and might as well try to see, I don't know... Some performer.' he chuckles nervously.

'Which is very interesting to say the least. Very... Interesting.'
Back to top Go down

[#3] Typical 'Accidents'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Quinn-
Jump to: