Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macaroni Art

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:20 am

Isabel:
"And Presto!" Isabel reveals his art on his plate

Macaroni Art Macart_by_ishb1sh-dc72t8x

"A macaroni shaped like a smiling bear! Isn't this fun you guys?!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:31 am

Forrest is sitting there with his face resting in his hand as he sighs.
Macaroni Art Bored-10

He eyes the macaroni picture and smirks at it but shakes his head "A-are we going to do this...the same thing or?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Isabel:
"Of course not! You guys can create whatever your heart desires!" He sniffs "YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO MEAN ABOUT IT."
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm

He raises a eyebrow and sits straight up "Uh dude...I am not being an ass about it actually I think it's good to keep our minds off my stuff." He reaches out and grabs his things for the crafts.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Juliet sits next to Forrest and Isabel, she grab the macaroni art and smiles. "This looks really great! I hope mine will look cute like this!" Juliet glares at Forrest as she started to glue the macaroni on a plate. "What a bummer that we aren't in the same team anymore.sigh. I was starting to like your companie"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 pm

He grabs the glue without looking but accidentally grabs her hand "Dude I'm not gonna glue mys-" he turns and sees Juliet's hand instead of Isabel "Oh shi I mean sorry." He lets go and scratches his knee

"Psh yea I mean I still have Cal and now those other 2 but still you were a good company and strong minded as well." He leans back and smirks at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Juliet gently pulls her hand away from Forrest."Well, now that me and the girls lost the challenge, you'll have to boss us around." Juliet said unconfortably."Hopefully you will consider that I didn't vote you off and be nice to me" Juliet laughs."Look at me being manipulative" Juliet pokes Isabel, trying to impress the conselour.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Forrest rubs his chin "Well you are on the enemy team so...sorry." he jokes and laughs as he punches her arm. "Nah you're good girl and I won't be harsh.

He thinks a bit "Well you can be I mean look how stern you were during when we teaching Quinn to skateboard...I like that though, keep it up."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Juliet was almost finishing her macaroni art, she was happy that Forrest said that about her. Aomost all the time she is used to people ignoring or judging her for her attitudes, but he was actually being "supportive".
"Oh, are you going to participate on Casidee's birth week? I was thinking of giving something nice to her, what do you think would make a perfect gift?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Forrest leans in closer to her "I don't think Casidee wants me there...we haven't really talked except when she was walking around late in her bikini that first week."

He scratches his chin "Hmm well...I mean as long as it comes from the heart and you put all your effort...I think?" He shrugs and continues to examine his "art".
I can't believe I'm talking to another skater...I usually like to start fights with them.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:53 am

"I think I'll give this macaroni art then, I made it with love and did the best I could"."Thanks Forrest, it was really nice talking to you ❤️" Juliet leaves the camp fire.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:44 pm

He looks at her art and nods "Nothing is better than homemade is what my mother has always said which I really don't do that haha."

He waves at her then stares at Isabel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macaroni Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroni Art   Macaroni Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macaroni Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: