Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Amusing Change Of Events [Episode 4] #no1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

An Amusing Change Of Events [Episode 4] #no1 Empty
PostSubject: An Amusing Change Of Events [Episode 4] #no1   An Amusing Change Of Events [Episode 4] #no1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 11:39 am

Kathy was sitting on the toilet with her legs crossed, while giving out a rather "Devilish" smirk in front of the camera.

"So... It's Casidee's "Birthweek", huh? I should've remembered that, that is, if I DIDN'T LIKE HER TO BEGIN WITH!
But I diiiid give her a present though! Come on, let me show you what it is!"

Kathy grinned, as she got out her backpack and pulled out something rather "Ambiguoius."

"If you don't know what this is, I made her a cake! But not just any cake, it's a cake made out of fruit, veggies, and nuts! It's peanut butter flavored, and the icing on the cake is actually GLUE! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

The princess better be sorry, once she takes a bite of my hand made cake I cooked for her!
Don't like it? WELL SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP! THIS IS REALITY TV!"

Kathy slightly twitched her eye, after screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Also... Last week was practically a LIVING HELL OVER HERE! I hardly liked any of the food those counselers gave me, and a SPIDER!? really? I mean... REALLY!?

Thank God I switched over to the Pummel Bees, where I get to hang out with ALL OF THE MEN! Including Lorelei, of course."
Back to top Go down

An Amusing Change Of Events [Episode 4] #no1
Page 1 of 1