Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning up after the mess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Forrest

Cleaning up after the mess Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up after the mess   Cleaning up after the mess I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 am

Forrest drags his feet to the restroom and takes his cap off then leave it hanging on one of the hooks in the shower. He takes all his clothes off and throws them in the corner.

He grabs a towel and sits there for a moment, staring up at the ceiling "Wow what a week...eating nasty stuff, tug of war, team switches and sending one of them off to the forest...alone." he sighs to himself and folds his arms behind his head "This camp isn't so bad after all...I guess."

He gets up and heads to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up after the mess   Cleaning up after the mess I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 11:36 am

Quinn enters the bathroom while yawning. While he hated to admit it, he smelled pretty bad. After merely a day he felt like he got through a whole workweek worth of sweating and collecting dirt. One of the showers was already in use and he saw a cap hanging besides one of the stalls. Must be Forrest.

He stretches his back and walks towards a free stall. Should he say something to Forrest? Or would that be weird? Or would it be weird to not say anything at all?

Not sure what to do, he continues to prepare the shower while lost in thoughts. Quinn turns on the water and relaxes as the water hits his body. He actually didn't mind that the water was still cold.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up after the mess   Cleaning up after the mess I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Forrest grabs the back scrubber and starts singing a made up song:
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me calling out your naaaaaame?!
I want yooou so badly
Just come with me TONIIIIIIGHT!!!!"

He keeps on humming the song but stops when he see's a figure walk by his stall and he stays quiet. Is that someone from this camp, a creeper or is it Amberly?? He takes a deep breath "Alright Amberly I know you were going through a underwear back in the cabin but come on!!! HAVE SOME RESPECT HERE!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up after the mess   Cleaning up after the mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up after the mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Bathrooms-
Jump to: