Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Forrest

I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! Empty
PostSubject: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Forrest runs into the Forrest and goes to the biggest rock as he yells out "I HATE CAMPS!!!! WHY MUST I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!" he breaths in and out and pops his neck as he sits down and closes his eyes.

"I guess I didn't read the fine print that it was at a camp..."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 pm

After a good, hearty breakfast, Lori is ready to take on the woods. What has been a good hour and a half of collecting fallen tree branches and driftwood, Lorelei see a wondering Forrest yelling. She wonders if there is anything she can do to bring up his spirits. Maybe she can tell a joke! Nah, maybe later. She shakes off the leaves and twigs in her hair and runs over to him from behind.

"Hey there bucko, is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 pm

He opens one eye when he hears a voice speaking to him and opens the other "oooh...it's you, the happy one...what are you doing here?" He slouches as he has one leg tucked under him then other hanging out over the boulder he's sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Lorelei can already feel the negative tension from the way he approached her question. She drops her kindle wood and she sits on a stump next to him. It sucks that she never got his name, but that doesn't matter right now.

"I was actually gathering wood for something that I was planning for later. What are you doing out here by yourself? Don't you feel...lonely?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:19 pm

He snorts "Are you going to make a peg leg for that dorky ass pirate?" He bitterly jokes and imitated his leg being a stiff. He looked at her when she sat next to him 'why is this girl always so joyful...clearly making me uncomfortable...' he shakes his head and looks the other direction "nah...I just always hated camps...spent way too many summers there."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:20 am

Lorelei raises an eyebrow as he brought up a pirate. Wait, there is a real pirate and not some cosplayer or delusional actor?...Nah, it's just too weird to be true.

"Wait. What pirate? I didn't know we looked for entertainment for a little boy's birthday."

"But anyway, I just personally wanted the experience of being outside my home state. So camping seems like a good thing for me. But for you...why did you come if you don't like It so much?" She said in a genuine manner.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:22 pm

"nah I'm serious there is a freaking pirate who is stuck in another world...what a joke he is that's for sure." He scratches his nexk when she asked him that question "not a problem just been forcefully sent to summer camps when I was small because I was a big problem in the house, causing havoc while my ditzy sister just stayed home being the 'good' one...yea right but I mean it made me breathe fresh air but still hated it."
Back to top Go down
The Thing
Admin
The Thing

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 3:47 pm

An eerie noise is heard deeper inside the dark forrest.

[Do not explore deep in the forest! Just acknowledge it's existence for now (you just hear the noise, not see).]
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Lorelei laughs out loud about what the blonde guy had to say about the pirate. It's a really funny joke, there is no way that there is a real pirate in this time

"Haha, yeah okay! Like I am a real mermaid! I can give him this much credit, at least he has one heck of a sense of humor!"

Lorelei would put a hand on his shoulder, but she can never know how people like to be touched by strangers. Because she knows that she hates it.

"Look, things are different now. You are here for a different reason. Like we all are here, for the prize money. And while we are here, might as well make the best of it..."

Before she can say anything else, Lorelei hears an eerie sound from the woods. She has seen way too many horror movies to know that two blondies in the woods with a monster does not equal good things.

"Did you hear something?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Yea for the money so I can prove those 2 wrong and get the heck out of that house...might as well enjoy it along with half of these weirdos but eh o-" he heard the eerie sound as well and jerked back a bit when he looked straight into the forest.

"So...I am like chilled alone anywhere I go but is it just me or did we just hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Knowing that he heard the same sound didn't bring her any comfort at all. It actually makes her even more terrified. Heart pounding, blood racing, breathing getting short, this is the most scared she's ever been in her life. She looked at him with shrunken irises as the same beast made a sound again. Without a second thought, she ran as fast as she could.

"Run kid! Run!"

She grabs him by the wirst on her way up to get him moving. It didn't matter where she went, as long as it's out of the woods and this guy is safe as well. It doesn't matter if he was kind of mean to her. He's still a person and deserves to live. At least he can be a living jerk then a dead one.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:01 pm

"Huh wait wha-!" As he was cut off when the goth girl grabbed his wrist and felt his legs starting to run. He looked behind them and then down at her hand on his. In thought 'did this chick really just grab my hand without asking, she just wants to fill me huh?'
"Girls..."he mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 pm

She was so filled with adrenaline that she felt like she was going to burst. Is it getting close behind? Did it stop? Was it even real? It has to be real if this kid heard it. And speaking of hearing things, she thight that she heard the guy behind her mutter something.

"Huh? Did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:33 pm

"C-can we just STOP?!" he stops their running and tightens his grip around her waist to stop her from tripping over. He looks at her for a while then speaks up "uhh why did we run away?! We can totally take on whatever that was in there, princess."

He looks at the forest and starts dragging her in there with him.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:46 pm

She feels a sudden jerk as she is pulled to a total stop. What the hell is this guy doing? Is he insane?! Not in a million years will she go back in there. When he started pulling her back into the woods she started freak out hard core. With all of her strength (which isn't much) she pulled her worst out of his grasp.

"Are you nuts?! You don't know what that thing is or what it could be?! And you going in there UNARMED?! What do you even plan to do if you see it?!"

She sits on the nearest boulder.

"You can go back in there but I'm staying right here so that I can see that you come back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Chalupa

Chalupa

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:11 pm

RAH RAH RAH RAH!!

Chalupa comes screeching out at them! Barking, showing his fangs, and flailing saliva everywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Thing
Admin
The Thing

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 pm

It vanishes.

[The dog has seen too much, it will return!]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Forrest looks at her when she broke free and wiggled his hand around "Damn girl...you didn't have to pull my hand like that." He walks over to her and leans his face in closer to her "You have a lot of nerve to be so snarky towards me but...why wait for me?"

He turns around when he heard something "ooh I swear I thought I saw a rat."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Casidee comes running in at the sound of her babys' cries.

"Chupi!" Casidee picks up her dog. Casidee pants in fear. "Wh- what did you guys do to my lil baby princess poo?!"

Chalupa twitches and growls in Casidee's arms.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 pm

She looks at him right in the eyes with a serious look on her face. The fact that she as trying to save his butt from possibly getting KILLED and he is the one getting testy with him is getting on her nerves. With her pointer finger, she pushes away his head away slightly just to give her a bit of space.

"I told you already, to see you come back to camp safely. If you didn't come back, I was going to run to the kitchen, grab the biggest knife there and come back to find you. Even if you aren't my friend, even if you aren't my teammate, you are a person and I just want people to be safe and happy...even if you hate me."

All of a sudden, she hears the barking of a small animal. To her delight, it's Casidee's little chihuahua. It's so strange to see it act so abnormal though. Could it be because of...it. She picked the dog up and hugged it gently and petted her to calm her down.

"Good girl..." She whispered to her. Casidee then came in a huff as took the dog away from her and went nuts again.

"What? We didn't do anything. She came out here and just started barking."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 pm

He stood there after she nudged him away with such little force and then he put his hands on his hips "girl...whatever your name is...you don't have to get so angry er that's just the way I am." He thinks to himself 'I just made the happy girl into a ticking bomb'.

He sees the tall blonde chick running towards them, shouting at them saying they harmed her dog. He turns to face her "Hey we didn't do anything...that dog...it just came out barking and trying to run away."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:44 pm

She looks into Chalupa's eyes. Chalupa is mortified. Chalupa defiantly saw something. She (actually a he but don't tell Casidee that) is trembling.

Casidee starts flipping the dog upside down, left, right, checking every side for scratches or marks.

"Oki, if you say so!" she plops her puppy right on the ground. Chalupa runs off into the woods, deeeeep deep into the woods. Casidee gives a stupid wave. "Hiiiiii I'm Casidee. Oooh what's going on here, it seems mysterioussssss, hehe. What didja see?!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 pm

She turns from anger to disappointment in herself. Lori thought that she was doing a good thing by trying to save him but he ended up hating her for it. Why...is she even trying? She not worth his time anyways. Might as well...stop.

"...Sorry for bothering you then." She looks over to Casidee. "He can tell you everything."

She slowly walks past Casidee and back to the camp feeling ashamed in her. While she does, she looks at Chalupa go deep into the woods with an extremely worried look on her face. How could she just let the poor thing go like that? Unfortunately, that dog isn't her problem. Yes, she can't expect everyone to like her and she accepts that. It just...hurts that she tried to help and it goes in vain. She just hopes that all goes well for him in the end. Even if he does hate her...

Last edited by Lorelei on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:20 pm

Casidee let's out a concerned "Oh." for Lorelei "I hope she's okay..." "eh." she thought.

Casidee turns to Forrest. "I heard your name is Forrest, and we're in a forest! So funny! You should totally explore this forest sometime when you get the chance!" Casidee's cute demeanor turns to a straight-faced one as she leans in face to face with him. "You should do it. Go deep deeeep into these woods."

Casidee looks deadpan at him for a few more seconds and then perks up with a "BUT that's just a suggestion, hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 pm

He stood there for a few seconds and realized how sad she had looked when she said those words. With his back turned to Casidee "Did I...do something wrong...did it go too far?" He turned when she leaned so close to him "woah uhh um Casi...dee right yea don't get so close even though you're pretty...hot but you know what I am going to go inside."

He walked towards the forest and stopped "Aren't you going to get your dog...they allowed you to bring it here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!   I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate SUMMMER CAMPS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: The Forest-
Jump to: