Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 am

Juliet enters the bathroom desperately to wipe her eyes. The dirt had triggered an allergic reaction, her eyes were red and itchy, she could barely see anything. Juliet opens a sink and lets the water run through her hands and she starts talking to herself. " Great, I hope I won't be voted off because of this, just how lucky I am"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Not knowing there was someone in here already, he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist "Man oh man that felt good...AGAIN!" He shook his head and put his cap on.

"Why did we have to do 2 challenges with mud included?" He walks around the corner and hears a girl's voice and water running.Crap...now a girl is in here while I'm like this...wait that sounds like skater girl.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Juliet rises her head from the water and stares at the mirror."Much better!"
Her eyes were still red, but she was able to see again, she leans her hands on her hair and she started to miss the part she cut."I guess I'll have to let my hair even, it's bothering me how one side is shorter than the other", Juliet started to look for a scisor when she stares at the mirror again and sees Forrest standing in a towel, Juliet jumps surprised.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:44 pm

Forrest eyes widen when he saw Juliet's pink cut short. What the heck happened to her hair, I've barely noticed that?

Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! Http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker

When he saw her looked up in the mirror and saw him standing there, her jump surprised him which made him put his arms up in defense "H-hey I wasn't peeping at you I-I-I just finished washing up and I heard you...yelling about your allergies."

Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 5:47 am

Juliet calmed herself and started talking with him."Nah, it's fine!BTW can you helP me find some scisors? Casidee challenged me to cut my pink streak, now I have to cut the other one, it looks weird uneven!" Juliet crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!   Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn you dirt, my eyes are burning!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Bathrooms-
Jump to: