Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling Bowling!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:44 am

Je'Raldo:
Je'Raldo introduces the contestants to a game of bowling! Where they can show off or battle it out another player! He also said that if a contestant gets a strike he will make them any food they want! Without him lecturing you about your bad health!

[You can chat on this thread OR you can make a private thread with another player if you dont want anyone talking over you guys!
You will have to roll the "Bowling" dice 10 times in a row to show how many pins your OC knocked down! Habe fun!]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Bowling was a nice 'sport'.
It's cool that this was considered a sport, despite only swinging your arm back and forth while holding a weighty ball. Easy to say you're going to play a sport right? Though, chess is an easier excuse. It saves the exersize part.

However, Quinn decided to try this out. He actually quite liked the game and it would be fun to pester Je'Raldo by ordering the meatiest meal he could think of.... roast beef covered in bacon dripping in gravy. Hah, perfect....

He decided to throw a ball to get the game going. Who knows if anyone would show up? If he won without competition, he wouldn't be bothered by it either~
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:24 pm

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Kathy stared at her father, and gave him a quick wink, before having a shot.

"This is gonna be a good one, dad. Watch and learn!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:44 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Juliet arrived the activity center and saw a bowling game happening, she loved it!! She jumps in front of Quinn and Kathy. "Hey, ready to play!! I hope you are happy to see me..." Juliet grabbed the ball and started playing.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:16 pm

The member 'Juliet' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Quinn smiles as he sees Juliet again.

'Juliet it's good to see you. Hope you're doing well.' he says while grabbing another bowling ball to throw again. He watches Juliet throw, and sees she got 7/10. 'Not bad at all, nice throw!' he compliments her, and throws again himself.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:19 pm

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Juliet glares at Quinn and let a shy smile show, she was really happy to be back, even if it wasn't permanent." I thought you were glad that I left before I had the chance to teach you how to skateboard.." Juliet giggles. "We should meet Forrest and do it while I'm still here"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Kathy waved at Juliet for returning to camp as a guest.

"Oh, hey there, Juliet! It's nice to see you again. Where you been, for the past couple weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:47 pm

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:38 am

Quinn looks at Kathy and tilts his head in confusion. Where she's been for the past few weeks? Uhm, this camp obviously. Juliet's only been off the island for less than a week? He decided to leave it be and turns back to Juliet.

'More skateboard fun... yay' he tries to sound enthusiastic, but it doesn't really come out the way he hopes. He scrapes his throat and hopes to make a nice throw to distract the others
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:38 am

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:27 pm

"Jesus Christ, I suck at bowling! But... I can't let dad be disappointed in me, though."

Kathy grimaced, before throwing another bowling ball.

"Any advice, dorkus?"

She turned over to Quinn, while simultaneously throwing the ball.

Last edited by Kathy on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:27 pm

'Bowling' :
Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1 Rolling Bowling! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc8fweh Rolling Bowling! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc8fwe1
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Juliet was starting to get worried that no loved one would come to see her, she knew she was just a guest at the game, but she was starting to feel confortable with the idea of being in the camp again, she notices Kathy tried to start a small talk, and she replied her..."Well, not doing much, after I left the camp I kind felt guilty for making my team lose, this thoughts got deep in my mind, so I tried to distract a little and practice skateboarding" Juliet sigh."What about you?"
Juliet got distracted from the conversation and accidentaly throws the ball to high, that hit the ceiling scaring everyone in the room. "Ops,Sorry guys"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:48 pm

'FAILED' :
Rolling Bowling! Throw_by_ishb1sh-dc4vui5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rolling Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Bowling!   Rolling Bowling! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling Bowling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 6 - "The Merge of Bloodlines" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: