Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) Empty
PostSubject: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:01 am

Casidee follows behind Kathy down to the counselor's shack after the elimination, arms crossed with a big smile the whole time. Once Kathy reaches the shack, Casidee finally speaks, making her presence known.

"Ohhhh Kath... look at the mess you've made. You're leaving, and I'm staying~" She chuckles.
"You had to go a play the hero. You had to defy me, and look where that's landed you. Should've just obeyed the rules of Queen Casidee, right?~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Then Kathy turned around, after hearing Casidee's soft spoken, yet cruel and sadistic tone to her voice.

Her pupils shrank, and both her hands were clutched into fists while her arms began to shake.

"Grrr, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR RULES!? And what makes you think, YOU'RE the queen!?"

Kathy growled.

(OOC: Had to change the colors, since the darker colors were hard for me to look at, due to the background now changing.)
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Casidee flicks her hair and looks at Kathy as though she was looking down on her. "Oh Kathy, Kathy, Kathy. Maybe the fact that you~ are going home and the fact that I'm still here? Hmmm?~ Maybe that proves I'm the queen?" Casidee said melodically.

"Alllll you had to do was listen to Casidee. Obey Casidee. Praise Casidee. And don't be a RAT to Casidee." Casidee sighs "At least your dad got to see your butt kicked of the show in person (chuckle) That makes up for your behavior for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Kathy took a step back, as her whole body then began to shudder in fear.

She didn't really know how to respond to Casidee's remark, but there was one particular thing that she's always wanted to say to her.

"DAMN YOU, CASIDEE! You're the one who did this, didn't you!? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SCREW EVERYTHING UP! I don't know exactly on what your goal is, but ever since day one, I never liked your prescence!"

Afterwards, her eyes started wattering, as she continued to confess her true feelings to Casidee.

"Even though I may have not had too much fun in this camp, and has only made very few friends, there's one thing I won't forget... YOU, CASIDEE! My GUARDIAN DEMON!"

Kathy screamed at the top of her lungs, as she kept sheding tears.

"Just why... WHY DID YOU DO THIS!? Trying to put me through hell with your own arms..."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 am

Casidee shivered with glee at the thought of Kathy never forgetting her. No one should ever forget her! That's exactly why she came here, to become the icon she deserved to be! "Love that, thanks Kath~"

Kathy starts to pour her heart out, screaming and crying. "Look at you!" She laughs "You're a crazy person! You lost, I won, get over it, there's nothing you can do about it~ I hope you learned your lesson, never mess with Casidee Palmtree~"

Casidee kicks the ground, a little bit of dirt flies Kathy's way. She chuckles. "ManKathy".
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Kathy coughed a little bit of dirt from Casidee, as her eyes continued to water.

"So, you really do think I'm filthy... Huh?"

Kathy sobbed, as she crouched down on the floor for fresh air.

Feeling that she was actually being submissive to Miss Palmtree this time, as if she was litteraly bowing down to her as the "Queen" that Casidee claimed to be.

"So what the hell are you gonna do next, Aphrodite?"

Kathy asked with a straight face, before coughing up even more dirt then before.

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Casidee was really thrown off by Kathy's submissive behavior all of a sudden. She really thought seeing the girl who had been gunning for her since day one would have been more rewarding. She expected more of a fight. She breathed and let go a bit of her HBIC demeanor.

Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) 1428

"Uh.. I don't know? like.. win? Maybe? Get more camera time at least.." Casidee chuckled uncomfortably "What are you doing? This is kinda pitiful, with all the crying and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Kathy stood up and nodded at her, while cracking her knuckles.

"I can't take it anymore! I'm sick of it. After hearing everything, I thought I'd do something that I SHOULD'VE done, long ago!"

She smirked, as she ran up to her, and tugged her torso.

"I'm a mess, but at least I'm still strong."

Then she sparked an idea! She got out her backpack, and held out electric gum.

"Here, wanna try some gum?"

She sarcastically grinned, as her grasp got tighter.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Kathy grabbed Casidee's torso. "Guh! Off me, roach!"

Kathy put Casidee down and she dusts herself off, and Kathy pulls out her gum. Like hell she'd eat anything from her after that! Casidee went to grabs the piece of gum to stomp on it, but whenever she grabbed it it gave her a shock.

Casidee let out a little squeak like a puppy. "Uhg. Real cute." Casidee rips the gum out of Kathy's hands and chucks it into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Then Kathy quickly got out her camera, as Casidee took a piece of the gum.
Once she got electricuted, Kathy snapped a picture of her getting shocked, and smacked her in the face, as she started to laugh at the girl.

"HAHA, SURPIIIIIIISE! I can't BELIEVE you fell for that! WOW, you really are a bimbo!"

Kathy simpered, as she continued laughing at her.

"I can't believe you fell for that! All of that was just an ACT the ENTIRE TIIIIME!
JUST LIKE at the Romeo And Juliet reharseal!

Those were good times, as it turns out that me participating over there really helped out my ways of mischief!"

Kathy winked, as she clapped her hands togethor.

"So much for being the so called master of manipulation.
Did you really forget about me being a total prankster?"

Kathy tossed her head, as she smacked her in the face once again.

"Welp, it looks like I AM the master of trickery, after all!
I KNEW my tricks would be usefull, eventually."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:21 am

Casidee rolls her eyes, but ends in a smile. There she is. The woman Casidee found to be revolting. A little shock was nothing if it meant watching the real low life slimy Kathy exit. Casidee exhales.

"There she is. The Kathy I wanted to see leave, now I can happily watch you exit. Shoo shoo~ Be gone~"

Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) Tenor
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:42 pm

"Pssh, get out of here! I have to leave anyways. So long, sucker! No hard feelings. Grrrrrrr!

Can't wait to see you again. LIKE IF THAT HAPPENS. HAHA! See, I can be like that too!"

Kathy growled while giving her a small wink, as she now marched over to the office for her interview.

(Wow, this was awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with me!
I wouldn't have made it so fun and entertaining without your help!

You even gave me ideas on how the story would continue! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)   Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Elim (Private RP with Casidee and Kathy)
Page 1 of 1