Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[#7] She Confuses Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

[#7] She Confuses Me Empty
PostSubject: [#7] She Confuses Me   [#7] She Confuses Me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Quinn holds his head as if he has a headache. He moans and leans against the back of the confessional.

'Casidee is just... Just...' he never finishes his sentence. He can't get past 'just'. 'See? That's the thing actually. I don't know what she is!' he says in frustration. 'She was acting sweet and bubbly at first. Then she started acting shady and I honestly thought she was secretly some sort of actual genius... I had my doubts about the theory, but I can't seem to figure it out. Which is new for me.' he crosses his arms. 'Her charms don't make it any easier... Is she... playing me?' he says, but shakes his head. 'No, no it must be paranoia. I sound paranoid. This island has such a strange effect on me. UGH. Am I losing my sanity here?'

He bites his nails. 'Or does she actually like me? ME? Being nice because someone actually cares about Quinn and not... Someone else...' Still looking troubled as ever, he exits the confessional.
Back to top Go down

[#7] She Confuses Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Quinn-
Jump to: