Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get this Game Started #1-1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Let's get this Game Started #1-1 Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this Game Started #1-1   Let's get this Game Started #1-1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Lorelei sits in the cramped space excited as can be. She is getting the full-on camping experience and she is living for it. Complete freedom is hers and she couldn't feel more at peace with herself.

"I can't believe that I actually got accepted for this show! I'm meeting so many great people already! I don't have a single problem with the girls...personally. I mean, I wish that Cheniyah, Kathy, and Bijou would of gotten off on a better foot. They are are all such great ladies and I would be awesome to not have to worry about coming back to drama central every time I leave the cabin. I've noticed that it mainly starts because of Kathy and it stinks. She can be a real sweetheart, I can see it deep down inside.

"Plus, it would be pretty nice to talk to the men folk. When I walked by their cabin to get here, it didn't look that good. At all. It kind of scared me to be honest. Who would of thought that boys can be so savage to each other? Oh, I wish that there was a way for all of us to just come together and have fun. Like a-"

She takes in a deep breath as she forms an idea

"I have the perfect plan for all of us to have a blast!"

She shouts as she dashes out of the confessional.
Back to top Go down

Let's get this Game Started #1-1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Lorelei-
Jump to: