Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost then Found

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Lost then Found Empty
PostSubject: Lost then Found   Lost then Found I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Dashon:
After lorelei was taken away the sound of the creature begin to disappear along with her screams. Lights where then seen in the other direction. "CAMPERS OMFG WHERE ARE YOU DUMBASSES!" he screams.

Celine:
"I THINK I SEE THEM!" the campers hear the counselors voices getting closer

Amberly:
"BOO!" Amberly runs up to the campers in a creepy run trying to scare the campers in the dark "There you guys are, we have been looking all over for you!"

Isabel:
Isabel then comes behind Amberly with a rope tied to his waste that leads all the way back to the campground.
"WHy diD YoU GuyS Go iNTo ThE foRReST, yOU Had mE WorRIed SiCk?!?!?!!" he cries
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

Lost then Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost then Found   Lost then Found I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Casidee, Quinn, and Forrest keep walking until a light shimmers. Casidee gasps and bolts for the light. She is the first to see the councilors. Err.. they were cuter in her memory.. She runs towards them, to only run past them, bumping Isabel and making him lose his balance.

Casidee runs to a ray of sun light, letting the sun kiss her skin. She twirls around looking up at the sky. "THANK GOD, LIGHT! SUN! TANNING!" To top things off, Casidee won immunity! I guess finding the counselors was a reward! Perf~
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

Lost then Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost then Found   Lost then Found I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Lost then Found Giphy

"Thank goodness you found us!!," Bijou exclaimed. "I really thought we were goners for a moment there!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Lost then Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost then Found   Lost then Found I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Dashon:
Dashon counts the campers... "Where's Lorelei?"

Lost then Found Tenor
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Lost then Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost then Found   Lost then Found I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost then Found
Page 1 of 1