Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Episode 8] It's been a long journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Forrest

[Episode 8] It's been a long journey Empty
PostSubject: [Episode 8] It's been a long journey   [Episode 8] It's been a long journey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 pm

He smiles "I'm so glad I've made it this far in the game and bye bye to Nicole who was being a brat, trying to flirt with hairball." He rolls his eyes.

"I didn't think goth girl would've been out next...it sucks and even though I sort of apologized to her but I actually didn't do it right so I don't know if you're watching this but..." he positions himself "I'm sorry if I have seemed very distant and rude towards you but the truth is that your kindness kinda threw my back because I am not uses to that...you were just trying to help me out by being nice to a a**hole but I was just pushing you away."

He bites down on his lip "What I'm saying is that I'm really sorry and I guess I should've came to you earlier but my head was in the game a lot, you played well...Lorelei."

He gets up and walks out.
Back to top Go down

[Episode 8] It's been a long journey
Page 1 of 1