Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anxiety creeping in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

Anxiety creeping in Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:23 am

Bijou sat at the campfire. It should have been a calm experience — but she was on edge.

She picked at and twirled her hair's curls, deep in thought. I'm on the chopping block!! This could be it for little old me. But no matter what, don't show weakness!! Make sure everyone watching sees you leave with your head held high!!
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Forrest walks to the campsite where he see's Bijou sitting there and sighs. He's never actually had a real conversation with her and she looked really nervous so he went to go sit next to her.

"Hey...um Bijou."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Bijou turned her head as Forrest sat next to her. It's weird how they've gone this long and never got to really talk.

"Oh, hey Forrest. Stressful week, huh? I keep thinking about how one of us is going to go home!!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 pm

He noticed how attractive she was but now was not the time to admire beauty "So I am really surprised how far we've gone in this game...I really hated being in this camp at first but now it's all good."

He leans back a bit and smirks "Yea it is a bit stressful but hey we made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 am

She nodded her head at him, becoming a little more at ease. "Yeah!! I don't know how we made it this far. But it's so great!! We've come so far."

She looked at him pleadingly. "I know we haven't talked that much, but no matter what happens this elimination, we're cool, right?? Like I won't be mad if I have to pack my bags!!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 pm

He takes his hat off "All I'm gonna say is this is the only camp I'll be missing despite all the crap we went through and all." He snickers.

He turns his head to face her "Hmm as much it will disappoint me for not making it...no I won't be mad because I've proved to my family that I can do s**t on my own and not give up!" He sits himself up "I don't know you that well but you're a tuff person and knows how to play well...I also heard you stood your ground with the smelly guy aka Capta Cypus!" He starts laughing "I give you props!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 pm

She nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I'll miss this camp too. I went to band camp once, I guess that was kind of similar — people were very very competitive!! But this one takes the cake."

Bijou giggled. "Haha, yeah! Somebody needed to stand up to him. I'm kinda glad it was me!! I guess we both have something to prove to our families, huh? I don't know if you saw my mother...I was kindamaybesorta trying to keep everyone away from her!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety creeping in   Anxiety creeping in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety creeping in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 8 - "The End of the Road" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: