Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) Empty
PostSubject: FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)   FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Kabirah:
"Welcome campers to the Elimination ceremony!" she cheers

"one by one you all will be going to the voting booth and casting your vote to who you want to send home tonight. Forrest/Bijou you are immune so nobody should cast a vote for you, Calevan, Quinn and Casidee you three are in danger! Let's begin!"

[Hello losers! SO In order to vote for the player you want  off, you will have to private message of the player they want to eliminate here: [LINK]

Once everyone has voted I will reveal the votes, at the end of the season everyone's vote will be public. I Just don't want to show everyone the votes to make the elimination intense! Good luck guys!

Forrest and Bijou because we are waiting for the tiebreaker to end you two can still vote!

If you have any questions, please ask here: https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com/t70-help-forum]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)   FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:48 am

Kabirah:
Because I dont want to write all of it down again cause I have to leave for work and wont be back on till tonight s:
By a vote of 3-0 (one person didn't vote but that vote wouldn't have changed anything) is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)   FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:17 am

Uhm honestly I'm pretty disappointed in this turn of events
I'm totally fine with Quinn being eliminated but uhm

1. I didn't even know voting was up, I had a very long school day today o-o
2. I came here to find out if either Bijou or Forrest was eliminated and instead I find out Quinn is already eliminated??
3. After the challenge I wanted him to talk to the campers too since he knew he'd be in trouble next
4. This REALLY messes up his plot!! Since his elimination would be important for his FULL development and it's REALLY rushed now

So uhm... I'm not a happy camper ajgoaewgjawo
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)   FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 am

(Yeah it was pretty quick, Britt and I are working on setting up a plot at the lake to make it all make sense right now. She's at work, but when she gets time we're gonna try to make it seem legit. Quinn is more than welcome near the end of the RP to come in and finish his development, if you want. Casidee's development too would need her either winning or being eliminated, so I feel you.)
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)   FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FInal 4 Elimination Ceremony! (Voting)
Page 1 of 1