Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 7? - Quinn's out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Episode 7? - Quinn's out. Empty
PostSubject: Episode 7? - Quinn's out.   Episode 7? - Quinn's out. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:53 am

Casidee sits in the confessional with Chalupa on her lap, she flips her hair. "And you thought I was the only acting star in my family? I've been sneaking into the woods and training Chalupa of course! You think I'd leave my little snickerdoodle in there alone without me!" Casidee cuddles her dog. "We've been practicing that whole Cal and Bijou show for forever now. It was easy. Accuse someone of hurting Chupie, train Chupie to whimper at the sound of said persons name, Bijou eats it up, and said person is eliminated! Hehe~"

She sighs. "Sorry Quinn. You and Forrest were getting interesting to play with, but I still had no clue which way you were voting. Too risky. Fun is fun, but I still want more camera time hehe!~ I originally had this trick planned for Lorelei, but the rat died in the woods lol, and then for Forrest... but he had to go and lose the tiebreaker. I couldn't waste the training..Do you know how hard it is to train your dog to whimper at the sound of 3 different names?!" Casidee scoffs. "I am putting WORK into this plan!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Chalupa

Chalupa

Episode 7? - Quinn's out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 7? - Quinn's out.   Episode 7? - Quinn's out. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

Chalupa gives a lil burp and looks at the camera with a happy dumb expression, wagging it's tail.
Back to top Go down

Episode 7? - Quinn's out.
Page 1 of 1