Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finalist Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Finalist Speech Empty
PostSubject: Finalist Speech   Finalist Speech I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:57 am

Celine:
"Before we begin, so like... let's bring out the members of the jury for the final time!" She points to the opposite side of the camp where the Jury members are walking out! She names then all one bye one as they all come in.

"We have talked about this day for a long time and now it has finally arrived, with two of you sitting in the finalists chairs. Tonight, the game shifts and enters its final phase. Twenty castaways entered this game on day one and now, on day 47, we're down to two. Within this time you each had a hand in eliminating the ten other castaways, whether it was directly or indirectly. Tonight, you will not vote. Tonight, the power of the vote shifts to the jury. ten people who you had a hand in voting out now have your fate entirely in their hands. The jury has an important decision ahead of them tonight – they must decide which one of you deserves the title of Sole Survivor.

Calevan & Casidee," She calls there names. "Wow you both look stunning!"

Finalist Speech Giphy

"in a moment you will have your first chance to address the jury with your opening statements. I will give you a few moments to think about what you would like to say, then we will make a start. You should think carefully about what you want to say, as these statements alone could cause jury members to make up their minds. You may begin your opening statement!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

Finalist Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finalist Speech   Finalist Speech I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Casidee stands strong and tall as she watches the other contestants all walk in. Several walking in with sour expressions on their faces.

"Confessional:
"Lol. Seeing them all walk in, knowing I had a hand in every single one of their eliminations... I'm just standing there thinking to myself, 'I'm so screwed lol'. I could just quit right now. Imgine that ohmygod. They bring everyone back for this dramatic finale and I just cut it short by walking out.." Casidee sighs a laugh. "But no. I worked this hard, I might as well attempt to win them over, hehe~"
:End:

Ramon. Konami. Cyrus. Juliet. Cheniyah. Kathy. Lorelei. Forrest. Quinn. and Bijou. She smiles at each one, casting a delicate wave.

Finalist Speech TsP5Lww

"Oki hiii everyone~ First lemme say you all look so hot, you've all clearly been taking good care of yourselves. That's cuteeee~ Loriiii still rocking the two toned hairrrr, Forrest! Have you been working out?! Ramon." Casidee hand gestures a phone hand to her ear and mouths 'Call me.'  

She sighs. "Okay, so I want you all to know that there are no hard feelings on my part. I know things didn't go as planned for some of us, but know that I'm not holding any grudges. If anyone posed a threat, changed sides, or targeted me...I got rid of them. I played the game, and I wouldn't hold it against any of you if you did the same~ Casidee clenches her fist and dawns a proud confident expression.

Finalist Speech Tumblr_mf0tn4vnH21s0615zo2_500

"I've put work into this. I played this game hard. I hope that you all will respect that when voting. I worked with people, I pried, I snooped, and I figured out how everyone ticked. I saved people, and I took down threats. Post merge, I won two out of three of the immunity challenges. Maybe my personality gave you a different perspective, but at my core  I was the ultimate strategist in this game. Now~ I can't wait to answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

Finalist Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finalist Speech   Finalist Speech I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 4:06 am

Cal was hoping Casidee's speech would be longer, as he didn't have time to prepare anything interesting to say. Public speaking was definitely not his strong suit in general. Once Casidee finished, he took a deep breath and stepped a little forward.

"Obviously, I can't say I've done as much in this game when it comes to strategies compared to Casidee. Yeah, for the most part I ignored you all. I kept to myself and focused on the challenges. But I also observed many of you from afar and I learned things through you, believe it or not. I am not the same person from week 1 and that's thanks to you. It probably sounds like I'm bullsh*tting you, but trust me there's definitely an internal change that I can't fully explain."

Finalist Speech Tenor

He awkwardly paused for a bit.
"I came here by force, thinking it's a waste of time and that my days are numbered, but now I feel like there's no other place I rather be and that I have truly accomplished something.
I hope I can keep growing once this experience is behind all of us. Thank you for dealing with my cold judgmental stares for this long, hah." He tries to smile, but it just comes off as an uncomfortable grin.

Finalist Speech PTrmNrpCfGBUY

"Uh, sorry for that....Cheniyah smells. Save the whales."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finalist Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finalist Speech   Finalist Speech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finalist Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Jury Q&A-
Jump to: