Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gambling for the winner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Gambling for the winner Empty
PostSubject: Gambling for the winner   Gambling for the winner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 am

Kabirah:
"So! What do we all think about our campers, I really LOVE Cyrus and Casidee! Such stunning personalities!"

Celine:
"Forrest and Cheniyah are my top two, they look as if they do a lot of Cardio from the looks of how skinny they are!"
Celine bites her lip "Unlike some campers..."

Amberly:
"Woah there, cowgirls! Favorites are already being picked?" She scratches her chin... "We should gamble on this..."

Dashon:
"A Gamble you say?"
Gambling for the winner LRiD3zw

Isabel:
"Uh guys... isn't gambling a sin? I feel like betting on peoples performances will pressure the campers too much..." he pauses "JUST LIKE WHEN I MISSED THAT NOTE ON MY CLARINET SOLO AND LOST THE TALENT SHOW!" Isabel bursts into tears. "MY PARENTS LOST 5 BUCKS THAT DAY"

Dashon:
Dashon pats Isabel on the back so hard he loses his air. "STOP being a wuss, you just don't want to lose again for the 4th time in a row."
he teases. "For me, Kathy and Ramon are my top 2, its all about strength in the end."

Je'Raldo:
"As for myself. If you don’t want to be beaten, imprisoned, mutilated, killed or tortured, then you shouldn’t condone such behavior towards anyone. Which is why I find Juliet and Quinn capable of winni-

Amberly:
Amberly interrupts Je'Raldo by jumping over his head like in a game of leapfrog. "Oh shut up already with that healthy crap already. I want Calevan on my team cause's he's HOT, he's about as hot as 2 peckered billy goat during mating season! YE-HAWW!" She howls "I also pick Mr. Chicken too, I'd like to cook him up one day!"

Isabel:
Isabel begins to breathe normally again while whipping away his last tear. "Well, since Im left with the last two girls. I'm glad I get Bijou and Lorelei. You all always seem to underestimate the underdogs.

Amberly:
"So it's settled! Let the games begin, we will discuss the prize and punishment later on!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com

Gambling for the winner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Counselors-
Jump to: