Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)   Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:27 pm

After Kathy was finished eating dinner, she went around to the girl's cabin to search for Lorelei, after what happened at the rehearsal.

"Lorelei? Where are you? I need to tell you something!"

Kathy cried, immensely worried about where she is.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)   Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Lorelei returns to the girl's cabin after her talk with Quinn. Her hair reaches to her mid back as she lets it down to air dry. She then notices Kathy on her bed. A refreshing face was all that she needed right now
She was actually a bit relieved to see Kathy. At least Kathy won't assume the worst in her like she fears everyone else at rehearsal will at this point.

"Hey Kathy. Is everything okay? Was there something that you needed to talk to me about" She said in a concerned manner.

Last edited by Lorelei on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)   Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 6:01 am

Kathy moved over at the corner of Lorelei's bed to give her some room, with a frown of her face.

"Lorelei, I'm sorry for not protecting you first, before putting in my own needs.

I've noticed that you were about to get cut, yet I was too focused about Casidee getting in the way, and my emotions got the best of me.

I've actually been taking anger management classes, but it's only been working just a tad bit.

To make it all up, I promise to always be by your side, and shield you! Like what I do to any good friend.

Thanks for being honest with me, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)   Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Lorelei is slightly surprised that Kathy is so torn up about what happened at rehearsal. She starts to feel a little...okay terribly, bad for what she said about her in the confessional. In order to give Kathy a little more closure, Lorelei scoots a little closer to her and puts an arm around her shoulder.

"It's okay. Really. I know that you were looking out for me either way. Casidee wasn't exactly acting like a saint either. It just makes me glad that you wanted to do...anything to help. I appreciate that so much, like you have no idea. Thank you so much, Kathy."

She gives Kathy a genuine smile to let her know that things are alright between them. "And don't worry. we can have each other's backs. Both as team mates and gal pals. Okay?" She giggled a bit at her own remark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)   Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Remorse (Private RP w/ Lorelei)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Girls Cabin-
Jump to: