Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2] Empty
PostSubject: Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2]   Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 am

"I bet everyone is probably wondering what #MGM is and why I referenced it. Well it stands for Mumbai Girl Magic and I'm not playing, I may have a crush or two on these campgrounds but don't get fooled. These hoes don't know what's coming to them."

Cheniyah then raises her leg and frowns,

"Ugh there's still potato sac caught between my heels though."

Cheniyah then puts her leg down and leans in, looking directly into the camera,

"I will do what it takes to be the last person standing. It's just the Magic of Mumbai I guess."

Cheniyah then smirked and sat back, she then flipped her long dyed blonde locks and then the camera cuts.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2]   Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Cheniyah sits down and folds her arms looking angrily at the camera.

"If that little...gr!"

Cheniyah grunts out of frustration,

"Calevan wasn't no help voting for Casidee being useless as usual! And Juliet flipping on us was so out of line!"

Cheniyah shook her head,

"Whatever...I survived the elimination but I know for a fact now that there's two new people added to my hit list right after that Brazilian girl, and their names are Calevan and Juliet."

Cheniyah shakes her head again,

"They really prayed on my downfall, but nah I stood tall, they got nothing on Mumbai Girl Magic."
Back to top Go down

Mumbai Girl Magic [Episode 2]
Page 1 of 1