Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Physical!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Let's Get Physical! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 am

Cheniyah is in the activity center now looking around and noticed a big radio in the corner and smiled.

"Time to play some jams while working out."

She thought before walking over, wearing her hair in braids and with a tighter turban on and some a bodysuit that showed off her physique.

Cheniyah then turned on the radio and looked back in the mirror and began doing her fitness.

Song Playing:
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 am

Quinn passes by the activity center, hearing the radio blast like crazy. Fascinated by this, he enters the center to find Cheniyah shaking her booty and, well, her whole body to the dance music. He hesitates and scrapes his throat, and prepares to turn around again.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:52 am

Cheniyah was in the middle of turning around as she was doing lunge pivots and noticed the much taller boy.

Cheniyah walks over and turns off the music and looks at Quinn, she's already sweaty from her workout, girl is working hard.

"Hey, are you here to workout?"

The girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 am

He is surprised that she walked up to him. He grins.

'Ohh-no no, that's nothing for me. I was just wondering who was using the radio. Did uhm... Kabirah give permission for using it?' he rubs his chin and looks around for her.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:10 am

Cheniyah just laughs at Quinn.

"Buddy I got away with cooking in the kitchen, I'm pretty sure, what you Americans say, gucci."

She said laughing again before grabbing her water bottle and took a sip from it. She looked pretty hot in that one piece Quinn. She puts the water bottle back down and looks at him,

"You seem dressed up as if you were working?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 am

Now that Cheniyah was standing so close to him he saw how sexy she was looking. A girl like HER, talking to HIM. And the ACTUAL him, most importantly. He got blushy and looked away for a moment.

'Good point... I'll uh, I'll definately keep it in mind.' He looks at his feet while still goofily smiling and casually leans on one foot.

'This is my casual attire, actually. I don't really like exercising and I stick with my usual outfit.' He felt another "HEY YOU AND I ARE GONNA SKATEBOARD" moment coming up, but he had his fingers crossed he could keep it at a simple talk with the hot g- I mean, Cheniyah.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am

Cheniyah frowned at the passive attitude Quinn was having and him not wanting to workout.

"Then why are you here then? This is a place of fitness dude, besides it looks like you need to beef up anyways. Get some muscles y'know?"

She said, looking him up and down again.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 am

'Well-Ye-I am-' He scrapes his throat.

He did think that this camp also could give him the opportunity to become less of a weakling (looking back at the physical challenges.... he barely survived those) but he hoped it would be with a dude. Would it be weird to train with Cheniyah?

'I guess I could... try it?'
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:28 am

Cheniyah smiled.

"You sure as hell can, come on, I was about to start my pushups. I suggest you stretch first and I can wait for you! Or I can help you with your form too."

The girl added, crossing her arms now, proudly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 am

What did I just got myself intooooooooo his inner voice scolds him for agreeing.

'Alright, I'll start with stretching I guess' he sounded unsure but he thought it would at least require little effort. Quinn looked down at his clothing and knew he couldn't keep such warm clothes on during a 'work out' (That sounded sooo COOL in his head... work out. "Hey guys, I am WORKING OUT." epic.)

He hesitantly pulls his sweater over his head, but keeps his tshirt on. He starts doing... stretches?

Let's Get Physical! Stretching-fail-big-bang-theory-gif
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am

Cheniyah just looks and stares.

“You’re not even bending your back what the actual fuck Quinn.”
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:56 am

He laughs.

'Just kidding, I'm not THAT out of shape.'

Liar

He tries harder and almost makes it look kinda semi-normal.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 am

“Alright you clearly need help.”

Cheniyah rolled her eyes and walked over to Quinn and reached under to place her hand on his stomach and the other on his lower back and directed them to bend him more so you can reach his feet.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:09 pm

His eyes widen when Cheniyah repositions him in a rather invading way. He instinctively winces and pushes her away. While doing so he realizes that he is pushing away an innocent person who is only trying to help, he immediately apologizes.

'I-... I.. Sorry for that.... I'm not really a fan of unexpected physical contact...'
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 pm

"May Guru bless your fucking weak soul."

Cheniyah shook her head in disbelief before going back to her lunges.

"Say.." She said in between grunts, "Have you talked game to anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 am

He sighs.

'Look, I appreciate your help but I simply hate the sudden contact. But I'm not giving up-'
He says and once again tries stretching. This time he tried mimicking what Cheniyah did before, and he manages to almost reach his ankles. He hears his back crack... But let's hope Cheniyah didn't hear that.

Cheniyah mentions game talk. He squints his eyes, curious to see where this is going.

'How so? Have you?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical!   Let's Get Physical! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Physical!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 2 - "Departures, Arrivals, and Delays" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: