Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting down

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 am

Quinn enters the cabin first and takes a quick look around.

'No Radio? Awhh'
Next he looks at the bed bunks, checking which one looks nice to him. Deciding to go for a bottom bunk to make sure there's no chance of hitting his head against the ceiling, he lies down. Satisfied with the quality of the (actually pretty crappy) bed, he relaxes.
'Oh not too bad actually... Very... sleep-inducing.'

Before he knows it Quinn's snoring the first few seconds the audience sees of him.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:25 am

An unimpressed and slouching Calevan walks inside the boys' cabin and sets his bags on the floor. He notices a sleeping scrawny kid and approaches his bunk. He recognizes him briefly as one of the other contestants he actively ignored during the ride here. The boy starts mumbling something that initially sounds like song lyrics, followed by something about his mom being wrong about the moon landing being a hoax.
Setting down Untitl10

"Wakey wakey, sleeping ugly. You missed the first challenge."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 am

Quinn instantly sits up straight in his bed when he hears a deep voice speaking to him. Trying to act casual, he swings his legs over the edge of the bed and leans against one of the supporting beams.

'-I wasn't sleeping I was just chilling with my eyes closed-'

He looks at the big man looming over him.

'Wait I did?'
'So did my team win?'

He gives the tough looking guy a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am

"We haven't even picked teams yet, wise guy. I was messing with you." Cal rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 am

His mouth is shaped like the letter 'o' as he hears that it wasn't true.

'Praise the universe that it didn't, it would've made quite an entrance. A bad one, obviously.'
He hesitates for a moment as he's rather intimidated by his fellow camper but then gets up from the bed and raises his hand slightly.

'It's Quinn by the way.'
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Forrest walks into the cabin and looks around   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:02 am

"Great...just like the summer camps my parents used to send me away to all the time." He shakes his head as he goes in carrying a duffle bag and his skateboard over his shoulder. When he looks around the cabin he comes across the bunk beds and thinks to himself 'hmm looks like I'm getting bottom bunk as always'.
When he came close to one he liked he noticed someone was already in the bed he was aiming for "oh great...I thought I was here first." Forrest walkes over to the bunk sees 2 dudes, one with his headphones around his neck and a tall one.

Last edited by Forrest on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:03 am

Ignoring his extended hand, Cal crosses his arms and inspects the boy quickly from head to toe. "He looks like anime itself took a shit on him..." - he thought to himself.
"Suits you.... I'm Cal."

Cal then glares at the other guy who walked in.

"Sorry to disappoint then."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:40 am

Forrest gets closer and stands there while putting his skateboard down. He stares at both of the dudes "So greeting each other already I see?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 am

Quinn wasn't sure if Cal was complimenting him or actually insulting him so he simply shrugs it off and gives Cal a friendly nod in return. Then Quinn notices the next guy walking in, a short blonde guy that definitely wasn't impressed by the small cabin.

'I guess so' he says as he looks out of the window. 'And uhm who are you?' he asks sounding a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:30 am

He scratches the back of his neck and looks at Quinn "First...who are you and is that bed available?" he points at the bottom bunk where Quinn's stuff is near.

Last edited by Forrest on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:36 am

'Hm? Oh, I'm Quinn and yeah sure I'll take the other bed.' He turns to the other guy. 'As long as it's a bottom bunk I'm good. Ceiling looks quite low. Only stars I wanna see are outside.' He grins.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 am

He throws his duffle bag onto the bed and places his board against the bed as he takes his hat off "FUCK IT'S HOT HERE!!" Another day at camp...yay just like old times whoop-e-doo!" he motions his finger in a swirl.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:00 pm

Quinn nods.
'It is. Makes me wonder if I have a sunstroke?' he scratches the back of his head and turns back to the window.

Setting down Quinn_window2_by_prettypassionut-dc4na7q

'Cuz I don't know for sure but am I the only one seeing a pirate setting up a camp in front of our cabin?'
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Forrest gets up all fast from his bed when he heard him say 'pirate'. He walked up next to him and peered through the window "Holy shit I think it is the heat or there's a freaking freak out there!!"

Last edited by Forrest on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Cal approaches the window to see said pirate. He stands in between the two confused guys and squints his eyes.

"Huh. Didn't see him on the boat earlier....weirdly enough. Anyone gonna go tell him it's not Halloween yet?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:39 pm

[img]Setting down Ohh_by_prettypassionut-dc4nt2y[/img]
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Cyrus walked into the cabin and notices that Forrest, Quinn, and Calevan were staring at him with confused expressions.

"I know you lot must be in awe to be in the presence of Captain Cyrus, but it's rude to stare ya know mates."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:45 pm

"Sorry, Powder Monkey. I didn't know looking in your direction classified as staring."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Forrest rolled his eyes and shrugged "whatever dude but remember you're...not the captain of this ship." He points to himself and walks over to his duffle bag.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 pm

My, aren't we a cranky bunch of picaroons. No matter. You'll soon learn to call me captain over time.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Setting down Tttt10
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Forrest looked at Cyrus for a while and then back at Cal as he shakes his head "ahoy then ooooh". He shook his hands dramatically and went to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Cyrus took notice of Calevan's expression.

"You're staring again, mate. Here, why don't you put those eyes of yours to better use?"

Cyrus pulls out the book "Gone With The Wind" from his bag and tosses it to Calevan. He then pulls out "Pride and Prejudice" and begins reading himself.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:53 pm

"Wow, thanks." - Calevan says unenthusiastically while gently opening up the book. He places it behind his posterior and thus he breaks wind on Call Of The Wind.
"Will come in handy when I need to wipe my a** late at night in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm

He shouts out "Hey save me some too because knowing this camp food...it's going to screw our stomachs pretty bad ahahaha so I might need some!" He laughed and took a few of his things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next