Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting down

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Setting down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Cyrus didn't say a word as Calevan farted on his book.

Calmly and collectedly, he walked up to Calevan and grabbed his now smelly book. He then leaned into Calevan's ear and whispered calmly "You.... just made a big mistake, mate."

Then, without saying a word, he walked out of the cabin and back to his hammock area outside.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Cal watched Cyrus walk out and then added: "Oh no, he's going to make me walk the plank on his imaginary pirate ship..."

He then turns to Forrest.
"Sorry, pal. I was about to tear some pages for you to use, but he snatched the book before I got the chance." Cal shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Forrest had a stick he picked up and imitates a pirate "aye you there...how dare yee disrespect me treasure and now you must DIE!!!" he hysterically laughs and throws the stick on his bed.

"Pfft no worries I'll somehow get a hold of some books...the name's Forrest by the way."
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Cyrus burst back into the cabin with an evil smile on his face. For being led into the cabin right behind Cyrus on a leash was the legendary Sasquachanakwa. Cyrus then unhooked the creature.

"All right mate. Let 'er rip to your hearts desire"

Cyrus then quickly exited the cabin, closed the door behind him, and locked it. Right then, he listened in joy as Sasquachanakwa let loose the most disgusting and putrid-smelling fart that flooded the entire cabin

"Professional pirates don't get mad. They get even," Cyrus chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Cal exclaims with a fake concerned voice."Oh don't pull that act in front of the captain, he'll feed you to the sharks for the bastardization of his culture." He then motions a hashtag sign with his fingers. "Pirate Lives Matter!"
Cal rolls his eyes. "Okay that was cringy enough....I'm Cal." He casually shakes Forrest's hand.

Just then Cyrus bursts in with...the thing.

"Refreshing." Cal blinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting down   Setting down - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2