Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony (Results)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Elimination Ceremony (Results) Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Kabirah:
After everyone has gone into the voting booth Kabirah collects the votes and begins to reveal the votes

"Once I reveal the eliminated player, you have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes and walk down the trail of fame, which will leave you to a mysterious path! Now lets read the votes...

1st vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

"2nd vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

"3rd vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

"4th vote goes to..."
Spoiler (Click):

"5th vote goes to..."
Spoiler (Click):

[If you have any questions, please ask here: https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com/t70-help-forum

because that I lost internet connection this weekend the new schedule is...

Monday-Tuesday: Immunity Challenge
Wednesday: Elimination
Thursday: Immunity Challenge
Friday: Elimination/Jury Vote
Saturday: Winner Revealed]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:05 am

OOC: lmaoo i was like bish where @ when i read 1 vote Calevan and then clicked on the last spoiler jkfghfkjgd
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:47 am

Bijou hops up and down in place. "Oh no!!"

She was worried. It tied, so maybe one of her friends voted for her? But that's not nice!! She looked around at the remaining contestants, touching her hand to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Kabirah:
After the three contestants returned to there chairs after revoting Kabirah tallies up the votes. Unfortunately, one vote was left missing (due to not voting on time). Which resulted in ANOTHER Tiebreaker.

"Okay! So instead of voting again! Bijou, Forrest!" She yells there names. "You guys will be performing in  a fire-making challenge tie breaker!" she points to the left of her two fire making stations! "You must be the first to make a fire without using any lighter or technology, just sticks, and rocks! the first person to make a fire wins!"

[Challenge video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjmaVLIjow

You girls will not be using dices for this challenge but will be givin the same Fillomino puzzle (for fairness). in which you will need to use an image-editing program to fill in the missing numbers. I will message you both privately and ask when the two of you are ready to perform your challenge. When you are ready the moment I post the challenge is when your time starts. The timer ends the moment you send me your puzzle back!

When you girls are ready! please message me!

Here is the instructions of the puzzle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7m-tqrT9Q
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Bijou took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready to fight for this!! Good luck, Forrest! May the best contestant win!!"

She approached the sticks an rocks and began placing them in an order that looked like a traditional campfire. Then, she tried her hardest to spark a flame using the rocks, hoping that the sticks will catch the flame.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:21 am

Kabirah:
With 2m:42s:45ms the winner (and the other being 21m:26s:19ms) of this challenge and the player to move onto the final 4 is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:31 am

Casidee sings "Girliessss~" As Bijou is announced safe.

Honestly, Casidee was thrilled to see Bijou and Cal had woken up. She just ruled them as dead once she saw their unconscious bodies in the forrest, oops hehe~

Casidee was upset to see Forrest go.. mainly because she didn't do anything theatrical to him before he left. "Okay bye thanks for saving my life and stufffff~" She moved on quickly from his elimination to hug Bijou and chit chat.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 am

Quinn looks sad when it is announced Forrest is eliminated. He didnt want Bijou to leave either but he was finally getting along with him now. He walks up to Forrest and mumbles while rubbing his arm.

'I guess like... You weren't so bad to hang out with after all. So uhm... thank you for that... I guess...' he raises his fist for a fistbump and smiles. He really felt like he made a friend. A friend.... How extraordinary. It made him grin.

After this he walks to Bijou and puts a hand on her shoulder, giving a reassuring squeeze. 'Congrats on that win Bijou! You nailed it, I am happy for you.' He sounds sincere saying so, but it also has a hint of sadness in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony (Results)
Page 1 of 1