Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk Dirty to Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 am

After a messy day in the mud pit, Bijou hit the showers to scrub off the mess. Freeing herself of the dirtiness from the mud and olive oil, she turned up the hot water and relaxed in the shower stall.

Talk Dirty to Me Giphy
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Amberly:
Amberly kicks the door open making a loud bang that sounded like a gun.

Talk Dirty to Me Tenor

"HOWDY!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 pm

"AAAHHH!!"

Talk Dirty to Me Giphy

Bijou was so startled that she jumped while in the shower. She began to slip and held onto everything she could for dear life. Unfortunately all she could grab onto was her scrub brush and towel, which definitely didn't stop her from falling.

Falling flat on her ass with her towel now covered in water from the shower, Bijou winced and sighed.

"Uh, hi!!! You kind of scared me," she said, covering herself with the soaked towel. "What's, uh, what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Amberly:
"SHH!" Amberly quiets Bijou before she could finish her last word. She doesn't answer Bijou just yet but looks around the stall for 30 seconds.

Talk Dirty to Me Giphy

"Where r all the men? I expected them to all shower the moment the challenge was over?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Bijou stares blankly at Amberly. Are you serious?, she thought. You literally just told me not to speak.

She grabs Amberly's hand and removes it from her mouth. "The men are all gone. The challenge ended a while ago!! Did you check the boy's cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Casidee enters. After already freshening up.

Talk Dirty to Me Anigif_enhanced-23142-1437683400-2

"Girliessss!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Bijou mouthed the words 'Help me' to Casidee!!

Last edited by Bijou on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Amberly:
"You know what, you're a smart fella, why didn't I think of that!" She compliments Bijou. "Didn't mean to startle you, back at home we were taught to catch your pray as quick as possible b4 any1 else latches onto them like a pool full of letches." she chuckles.

"Let's talk about boys!" Amberly suggests to Casidee and Bijou.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 pm

"I got you sis!" Casidee twirls around and lands in a judo pose, whilst making stereotypical kong fu fighting movie noises, before sliding next to Amberly. She slides her a $20 and whispers in her ear.

"Cyrus is in the forest right now trying to find some treasure. Wouldn't be real convent if this 20 just so happened to be in your back pocket???"

But then Amberly says boys, and she caved under the temptation of drrrrrama~ "Oooooh I like that idea!" She plops down, and bats her eyes at Bijou "I bet SOMEONE likes another SOMEONE."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Amberly:
"HE"S WUT?!?!" Amberly zooms out of the bathroom to find the Pirate boy.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:16 am

She was impressed at Casidee's attempt to get Amberly out of the bathroom. Even moreso impressed when it actually worked.

"Wow, good job!!" she said, looking around for another towel. "What brings you in here, anyway? You don't look like you're covered in mud anymore!!"

Unable to find a new towel, she grabs her nighttime clothes and walks back into the shower stall to get dressed.

"As for boys, I'm not sure if you're talking about liking someone in particular? Oh, is there someone you have a crush on??"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Casidee chuckles. 'crush' that's cute.

"I mean, Ramon is pretty hot. We'll probably hook up." Cue hair flip.

"But enough about meeeee." Probably the first time she's ever said that. " Let's talk about you! A bombshell AND talented? You could get anyone here, there has to be someone who's caught your eye!"

She places her face in her hands and looks up with bug eyes, anxiously waiting for the fascinating answers that await.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk Dirty to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Dirty to Me   Talk Dirty to Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Dirty to Me
Page 1 of 1