Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Juliet was lying on her bunk when she saw by the window how the night was so bright, the moon was bigger and it's light was going directly to the lake. She decided to head over there and pratice some swimming, since her skate performance was a disaster, she wanted to have something to show off. Arriving the lake Juliet took her pajamas off and stayed only on her underwear, she jumped on the lake and stood there for a while, just watching the moon."Ah, now this is the best place I could go to cool my head a little"Juliet smiled and started to float.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:25 pm

Casidee walks along the perimeter of of the lake sniffling and whipping away tears. She sees PJs thrown about on the floor so she picks them up and folds them nicely. She looks up to see Juliet floating.

"Oh. Sorry. I-I just saw the clothes and thought I would tidy up.. enjoying this beautiful night?"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Juliet noticed Casidee sad face, but she decided not to mention it, whatever it was the best thing to do was trying to help her forget."Oh, yes! I had to come here, I was kind suffocated in that cabin" Juliet swimms to the lakeshore."Why don't you come swimm with me?? The water is good here, and you can see the stars!!" Juliet splashes some water near Casidee.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 11:01 pm

Casidee is confused for a second. I-I don't think she's ever swam before?? Usually there is sunlight so she just goes right for tanning and flirting with boys on the beach. Casidee strips down to her bikini. Yes her bikini. She always wears one, in case of emergencies duh.

"I want to say thank you for picking me. I know I'm not some tough guy with big muscles.. so I appreciate it." It sounded genuine, but was also a little awkward because she was very slow and shakey walking into the water. It's only waist deep right here Casidee, you won't drown.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 am

Juliet approaches Casidee to help her in case she slips. "Hey you are doing great! Now shake this fear away a come have fun!"Juliet splashes water on Casidee again "You'll prove to be better than muscles, I know our team will see your value soon".
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Honestly after the mud, water was a cake walk. She dives under water and breaks through the surface coming up like a mermaid, throwing her hair behind her and chest aimed for the heavens.

"Totally!" She gives a little weak splash to Juliet. "You, me, and Cheni could easily be a power trio, doesn't matter that we're girlies! I'm glad you see that! it's not all about brawn!" She pauses for a bit "I will admit I was a little let down though, that Bijou didn't pick me. I thought we got along, and she just ... didn't pick me. Kinda sucked. Ever have that feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Juliet hides in the water for a minute, she thought if she could really trust Casidee to talk about her thoughts, she felt the same way about Lorelei, but she was afraid telling Casidee about that would turn against her in the future. Finally she decided to speak, she returns to the surface and started talking "I know how you feel...Lori..I mean, someone did the exact same thing to me, it's sad when you think you are getting close to someone and than at the first opportunity to get rid of you, she just take it" Juliet walks off the lake and streches her hand to Casidee." Let's go back, is getting late and I don't want people to see me all wet in my underwear" Juliet laughs and grabs her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Casidee takes her hand and skips out of the water.

"Lol. I think I'll stay in my bikini, brush by the boys cabin and give'm a lil show, hehe!"
Ramon is probably most-likely questionably as good as dead as of tomorrow, this'll be his potential goodbye gift.

"But, hey, if you ever need to talk, we can always go swimming again, k!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am

"Our chat made me think I need to clear some things with someone, thank you Casidee." Juliet started walking back to the girls cabin." I think I'll pass, but hey, don't stand up too late, you need to be full energetic tomorrow" Juliet smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night practice   Night practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night practice
Page 1 of 1