Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge (Opening)

Go down 
+5
Bijou
Juliet
Lorelei
Captain Cyrus
Indigo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Immunity Challenge (Opening) Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

As Indigo gathers all of the campers together, she leads them towards the lake where a wooden platform has been set up. "Welcome one and all to the SECOND Immunity challenge of the season!" She glanced around seeing all of the excitement.

"I'm sure emotions have been running SUPER high this season, especially after that last reward challenge, so I'm sure you all will be excited for this! I know I am! *she chuckles* For today's challenge, each member from a team will choose someone from the opposing team to SQUARE UP sumo style!" She motiones towards the platform which has two heavy bags laying on it, each with a team's respective logo.

"Using one of these large heavy bags, you will attempt to knock your opponent OFF of the platform and INTO the sand. The only rules are that you CAN'T use your legs as weapons and you MUST keep both hands on the bag at ALL TIMES! Whichever team scores the MOST knockouts will win the challenge and will be safe from elimination this week!!!"

[Hey everyone!  cheers  So here's how the challenge will work:

[Basically this challenge will be like one of those classic games where you're just knocking someone off a platform. This was done in TDA with the bones, but the one you all will be doing is more similar to the Survivor version which you can watch here to get a visual(vid should start 2 min. in) :
https://youtu.be/fz5moVF-9wE?t=2m  ]
So just like the last immunity challenge, each pair will be opening/sharing a thread:
EXAMPLE
Immunity Challenge (Opening) List10
(**as stated, your character will get to choose who they go up against!):

In this challenge, you will be using the Knock Out [Category] dice!
Because this is a physical challenge, physical players will be getting a SLIGHT advantadge:

Ex:
Phys: 3 hits, 2 miss
Others: 2 hits, 2 miss

To keep things fair and interesting for interactions, the goal will be to get as close to 20 hits as possible! If you go over 20, this means that you lose! (it could mean you slipped and fell off the platform, lost balance, weren't paying attention to your opponent's moves, or something like that!) In this case, the other player will win by default!

IMPORTANT!
If the player you choose to go up against scored higher/performed better in the reward challenge (potato sac race), they will get to roll the Knock Out [Category] dice first! Each player has to roll the dice at least 2 times with 5 being the max you can roll in each turn! You all will have until the end of Thursday to complete this challenge! Feel free to ask any questions in the Help Forum!
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 am

Cyrus grinned as he heard what the challenge was. This was the perfect opportunity to let out some much built resentment he had toward a certain individual he had some animosity toward.

"Oye! Forest!" he called over. "Ye think pirates are a joke, eh? Well.... here's yer chance to prove it. I challenge ye!"

OOC I THINK I did it right. Let me know otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:43 am

After Indigo explained the rules of the challenge, Lorelei knew exactly who she would love to see knocked off of her pedestal. She may have a mouth that can go a mile a minute, but she doesn't look like a very strong competitor in a physical sense. But yet, neither is Lorelei. But she can only try her best to win for her team. She then points at the girl in pink with a look that can nearly kill a man.

"I pick Casidee as my opponent for this challenge. If you want, of course." She says in an innocent tone.

Just don't trip over your own feet while on the platform, Lorelei thinks to herself as she glares at Casidee. She never forgave her for all that she said and tried to do to both her and Kathy. There is clearly something about her that not a lot of people know, even Lorelei doesn't know. But she still doesn't like it when girls like Casidee try to get things her way by acting cute. Not today.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 am

Juliet stared at the other team and started thinking who would be a good oponent, she saw that Cyrus and Lorelei already had pick their rivals. She didn't want to face Kathy or Bijou, since they seemed stonger than her, so it was only one person left..
"Hey Quinn! You ran away from me and Forrest when we asked you to skate with us, now there is no escape from me" Juliet winked.
"I hope it was threatning enough, I don't want to let him see that I'm afraid of fighting him" Juliet whispers to herself, she didn't want to beat him and be called violent again.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:59 am

Bijou glanced at the competitors who were left. Cal or Cheniyah...Yeah, this isn't really a conundrum!! My answer is obvious.

"Cheniyah, let's do this!!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am

Cyrus picked Forrest and Lorelei picked Casidee. This challenge was once again nerve-wrecking since most of his opponents are physically ten times stronger than him.

Cheniyah showed him the corners of the activity center during their workout... welp.
Calevan.... He gulps. Nope nope nope nope-. The thought alone almost had him peeing his pants.

And then there's Juliet-
O-oh, she already approached him...

He doubted he could beat her, but she definitely would be his best chance on winning now. Plus losing to her wouldn't be too bad, right?'

'Sure thing Juliet. Bring it on' He says hoping to sound at least the slightest bit of confident.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:11 am

Kathy looked at the only option she had left, which was Calevan. He was someone that she definitely never talked to before.

"I pick Calevan as my opponent!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 am

Indigo was esctatic. She couldn't wait to watch the poor fools beat the tar out of each other, and the matches themselves had her interests peaked!

Immunity Challenge (Opening) Annakendrick_00

"ALRIGHTY~! Since everyone has chosen a partner and no one is left, the matches have now been assigned! It will be:
Cyrus vs. Forrest!
Juliet vs. Quinn!
Bijou vs. Cheniyah!
Lorelei vs. Casidee!
Kathy vs. Calevan!

[Threads will be opened momentarily!]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 am

Forrest hears the instructions of the challenge and he glances around "Kathy was a good competitor and we had a good convo s-"he stops when he heard a male's voice shout to him to challenge him "Oh great...the pirate wants to challenge my ass...bring it on Captain Hook!!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 am

Casidee walks into the field, late, brushing her teeth. She has better things to do peopleeeee.

She collects herself after spitting out her toothpaste (daintily). "I don't really wanna hit someone, I'm much too kind for that. Boo. Shame on bullying."

She gives Lori a sympathetic smile, one with an obvious secret hint of joy behind the eyes "But at least I have you Lori, this is such a good chance for us to make up over simple misunderstandings. I promise I won't attack too hard, pinky swear! Don't wanna mess up that pretty two-toned hair.." Anymore than it already is, she finished in her head.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 am

Lorelei notices how "graceful" Casidee looked while stumbling out of the bathroom. Clearly she doesn't look ready in the slightest. Especially with the toothpaste that still remained on her lip after spitting most of it out. Classy.

She smiles as she walks up to her opponent with an extended hand.

"May the best woman win."

Bitch, she says to herself. No way is she going to call her names to her face. That would make Lorelei look like that lesser woman out of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:32 am

"mhm!" She giggles. The two shake hands for a long long time, making extreme eye contact the entire time.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge (Opening)   Immunity Challenge (Opening) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge (Opening)
Page 1 of 1