Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge! (Opening)

Go down 
+8
Jasper M
Kathy
Bijou
Calevan
Clover
Miranda
Casidee
Camp Counselors
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Immunity Challenge! (Opening) Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:26 am

Celine:
She pops up behind the trees and reveals herself to the contestants dancing to 80s music.

Immunity Challenge! (Opening) Giphy

"WOOHOO! IT'S TIME FOR THE NEXT IMMUNITY COMPETITION!!!
So like, this competition is called "Infection" and how this game works is the players still left in the game and your visitor will first roll a 35 sided dice. Once all you 14 have completed the dices I will then have the person with the lowest number become infected in this game, taking themselves out of the running to become Immune this week. Then they will also need to choose another player to be infected, then the new infectee will choose the next player to be infected, and so on. the last person standing that has not been infected will be Immune for this week!

Again only the players who are still in this game can only participate. Good luck you guys!!" She hands each player a dice to roll.

[So pretty much just roll the "Dice" dice. Because we are at a merge no one is getting an advantage! If you have any questions please ask me!

You have 48 hours to complete this challenge! Once there is 12 hours left on the clock, the players who havent posted there challenge will be messaged by me for a reminder! Goodluck!]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:28 am

Casidee gulped. Awkwardddd. There was no way Casidee could win this challenge this week. She'll have to choose wisely.

"Oki good luck me, hehe! Miranda if I get the lower roll, swap with me, okay? Thaaankss~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:28 am

The member 'Casidee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 26
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:29 am

"Oh wow, great roll Casidee!" Miranda claps. "I- uh, yeah sure thing!"

"Wow! Look at that! 31, that's statistically pretty high!"

Last edited by Miranda on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:29 am

The member 'Miranda' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 31
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 am

"Okay Miranda, no one likes a Bragging Betty. Just focus on not getting infected."

Casidee sighs. "This is so cruel, do the producers not know that your dog just passed from an infection? Guys, please go easy on Miranda, this might be a little hard for her.."
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:36 am

"Oh-uhm yeah awe.. poor Skiddles... my heart is heavy."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 am

"Pardon me Celestina, but I did not agree to participate in any games. However!!! I'm a good person and love helping the less fortunate! I will assist my hobo of a brother in this here challenge. Perhaps he will remember me when he potentially wins this game and gives me a cut to put in my future plastic surgery fund. I can't wait to look like Vanessa Hudgens! Teehee!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:52 am

"Just shut up and roll already."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:52 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 5
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 am

"Wow, Calevan. That throw was absolutely pathetic. And here I am supporting you out of the kindness of my heart and trusting you as my big brother to provide me the surgeries papa thinks I'm too young to get! Maybe he's right...maybe you truly are terrible at everything you do...Tsk...OH WELL! MY TURN!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 am

The member 'Clover' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 33
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

"See, this is why I'm papa's favorite."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:59 am

Congratulations, you didn't poke someone's eye out with that dice. Now step aside....waaaaay over there." Cal points to the other end of the campsite. "And let somebody else throw."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:01 am

Casidee smiles and shakes her head. Why hadn't Cal mentioned that his sister was 10/10 a fun queenie? "Cal your sister is so fun~ Congratulate her, she did the best so far! Eee!"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 am

"Oh my, this tall blonde beauty! Cal, you actually know people who aren't garbage men? Mmmhieeee, I'm Clover! My gosh, your tits are so perky! Who made them? I must get your doctor's digits!!
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Kabriah:
helping the less fortunate, this is why I'm papa's favorite. "I LOVE THIS WEEK!"

Amberly:
With a straight face. "I dont get it?"
 Shrug

Isabel:
"Miranda's dog passed away??! I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!!!"

Immunity Challenge! (Opening) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 pm

"Maybe now that you're on television, you'll come home!!," her mother shouted, hair still in curlers. "That's what you wanted, isn't it? To be on TV??"

"Moooom!" Bijou shouted back. "I'm going to be known for all the wrong reasons if you don't fix your hair and help me win this!! Please?"

Her mom rolled her eyes. "Fine, sweety."

[I don't have time to draw her mom and make an acct, so they'll both be on this one.]
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 pm

The member 'Bijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 20, 10
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Kathy looked at her father, before getting ready to roll the dice.

"Ready, pops?"

Kathy smirked.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 29, 24, 21, 4, 12, 19, 2, 2, 6, 9, 30, 9, 13, 25, 15, 23, 33, 28, 33, 33, 33, 16, 14, 16, 1, 1, 34, 14, 29, 7, 13, 2, 16, 7, 22
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 pm

(OOC: Uh oh, I think I messed up! Sorry! ;3;)
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'DICE' : 21, 35
Back to top Go down
Jasper M

Jasper M

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 pm

"WOW, we got ourselves a pretty luck roll, huh Kathy?"

Jasper grinned, as he nudged her by the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:26 pm

'Roll a 35 sided dice? I can do that.' He looks at Norah, who seemed rather bored by the challenge.  Well this wasnt challenging really but it was important. He throws the dice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Immunity Challenge! (Opening) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge! (Opening)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next