Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:59 pm

The member 'Captain Cyrus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm

16/20

Shit...this dude is like so close but I will not give up for I am not losing to him. I can do this...I need to do this
in order to regain myself from last challenge!

Ow. That last punch hurt pretty good but I always get hurt when I get into trouble...okay here goes.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 pm

19/20

Cyrus was getting tired. He hadn't realized how much energy he had been putting into his swings. Perhaps his temper was getting the better of him. If he wasn't careful, he might make a mistake that not only could cost him his pride, but it would cost his team the challenge. And odds were, he would be the one to get voted off for it. This was it. Time to go for it all. Either he would be a hero.... or a failure.

His blood was pumping. Excitement was fueling his body. His sneer was turning into an almost sadistic smile as he stared into the eyes of his opponent.

'Come on Cyrus,' he muttered to himself. "Ye've got this! Yer Captain Cyrus, The Professional Pirate!"

OOC - Hoo boy.... 19/20 and I HAVE to roll two dice. This sucks....... Here we go.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 pm

The member 'Captain Cyrus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:25 pm

20/20

Cyrus hit Forrest one more time across the head. It was just hard enough to knock Forrest off balance and he saw him staggering.

"What say ye now, mate? Respect ol' Captain Cyrus now, do ye? .... don't worry, ye will!"

With that, Cyrus unloaded on his opponent for one final barrage of attacks. Left! Right! One after another. Cyrus hit Forrest again and again and again. Then, with all his might, he delivered one final blow that finally knocked Forrest off the platform and onto the ground.

His pride finally restored, Cyrus took a deep breath and climbed down from the platform victorious.

"Like I said, mate," he spoke as he stood over the defeated Forrest. "Professional Pirates don't get mad: we get even."

OOC - Good match Eliza! That was great and fun! We've gotta go head to head again if we get the chance! Wink
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 pm

16/20

Forrest eyes started burning because of his sweat going down in his eyes "ooh crap!!"
Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Giphy

Because he was blinded, he couldn't see Cyrus go forward and started feeling all the punches Cyrus was giving him. Since he couldn't see anything, there was no way that he could've just threw himself off instead of taking theses blows from Mr. weirdo.

Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 Giphy

"UGH!!!!" as he hit the ground.

((ooc))yeet
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 am

"What a match!" Indigo was not expecting Cyrus to win. Like AT ALL. With Forrest's stealth and speed, she had completely underestimated his opponent. She blinked a couple times trying to put together what just happened. "It.. looks like Cyrus has ultimately pulled out a win for his team and has officially EVENED THE SCORE! A point has been awarded to The Grumpy Spiders! We are now tied 2-2...WHO will pull out this next win!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)   Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrus VS Forrest (4th to finish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2