Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Empty
PostSubject: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 am

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Juliet10

The rules are simple!

• Whoever performed better in the potato sac race challenge will be going first! Each player will take turns rolling the dice. The minimum amount of times you can roll the dice per turn is 2, with 5 being the max! This way it will be a bit more challenging to get 20 hits exactly.
    Remember, the goal is to get as close to 20 as possible WITHOUT going over 20. If someone gets 20 hits exactly by the end of Thursday, that means they've knocked out the other person from the platform, otherwise whoever comes CLOSEST to 20 hits by the end of Thursday will win! Enjoy RPing! cx

Last edited by Indigo on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am

Juliet stared at Quinn, the poor boy couldn't hide that he was afraid of this challenge and so did she."Hey Quinn, I didn't imagine we would meet again in a situation like this..."Juliet said with a trembling voice. "Let's begin!!"Juliet went to attack Quinn, she was afraid she would hurt him if she went to strong, so she tried to hold back her strenght and pushes him.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am

The member 'Juliet' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 am

Quinn stands there with wobbly legs, but he notices the slight tremble of Juliet as well. This surprised him, he thought she would be way more confident than this. He remembers her talking about her past. Maybe that would have something to do with it?

He shakes his head, rubs the tired out of his eyes and readies himself.

'Alright, may the best competitor win!'
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am

Juliet charges, and while he managed to dodge her first attempt to hit him (more thanks to the first reflex of fear), the second and third hit got him good. He stumbles back, but tries to find his footing again.

'U- alright, I'm not gonna go down that easily...' 'I hope' he says to himself.

It's his turn to charge now. He lets out a subduing battlecry while moving towards Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Juliet was surprised that Quinn hit her once, she started to get more competitive about it and provoked Quinn. "Hey, why don't you fall in the ground like you did earlier?" Juliet noticed it was rude what she said, but it enhances the competition mood.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:30 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:51 pm

[1/20]

He stumbles back when he receives 3 more hits. He shakes his head, trying to focus on the game. She starts to throw hits more rapidly. Well he can do that too.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:51 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 pm

(5/20)
Juliet was impressed that Quinn hit her 3 times in a row, she stands speechless with her mouth open. Then she shook her head "Julie, you need to focus, is not because he is shorter and seems weaker than you, that you are going to beat him so easy.."Juliet thought and went to another attack.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:17 pm

[4/20]

He takes more hits, accidentally slipping and falling on his back. He lies there like a helpless turtle on his back and considers just quitting.... But he sees his team watching him, so he man's up and takes a different stance. He charges again
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:17 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Juliet runs in Quinn's direction and tried to hit him
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

(OOC)Forgot to roll the dices XD
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 pm

[8/20]

Quinn ducks and avoids a few hits, but still ends up getting pushed back by 3 of her hits.
He trembles slightly, but counters her hits
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 pm

(11/20)
After the last hit Quinn gabe her, Juliet got a little dizzy. She stops for a quick period of time and glares at her opponent. "Sigh.You are doing better than I thought, I'm impressed". Juliet cleans her forehead and went for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

[11/20]

He pants and wheezes

'Thanksamegoesforyou-' he takes a deep breath hoping to actually get some air.
He's been lucky a few times but both of them were getting exhausted.

She makes some mistakes and he ACTUALLY manages to dodge most of her hits. He made mistakes too but he is doing better than he expected himself as well.

Last edited by Quinn on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 am

(12/20)
Juliet goes on Quinn's direction and tries to knock him down.

Last edited by Juliet on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 am

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next