Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)

Go down 
+2
Bijou
Indigo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Empty
PostSubject: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

A local intern guides The Grumpy Spiders towards the activity center. As they opened the doors, they could see that part of the activity center had been set up to resemble a miniature spa.

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Spa10

There were several other interns that were designated at two different sections, one for body massages and one for facials. There was a third section in the back with no interns that had a hot tub. Inside the hot tub was Indigo who had just arrived several moments prior. She didn't notice the campers coming as she seemed to be preoccupied with something else.

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Tenor
"WoOoOoOah, MONA LISA~! You're GUARANTEED to run this town!!!
WoOoOoOah, MONA LISA~! I'd PAY to see you FROOOWWN!!"

One of the interns runs up to her and taps her on the shoulder. "W-WHAT!? Oh..." She stares at the Grumpy Spiders as they make their way in. "I see you've arrived! Well as promised, you've all been rewarded with a SPA DAY, of which I will be joining of course to make sure...things go as planned! Take a look at your options...*cough* keeping in mind this camp's budget is low as hell*cough*. You have three options: a full body massage, a facial, and to top it off we also have our VERY OWN ..jacuzzi!! Go switch into your robes and come enjoy~!!!
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm

”YAAAS!”

Bijou slammed open the doors of the Activity Center, which has been completely repurposed as an amazing spa. What a treat!! And our team won it because of me!!

The interns walked up to her as she passed the body massages and the facials, but she ignored them. She had one goal in mind. One target in her sights.

The hot tub.

She walked behind an elegant curtain, changed into a swimsuit covered in a robe, and made her way to the hot tub. Her robe was long and purple, trailing behind her. It had subtle sparkles throughout it, with a transparent lace serving as the sash. As she approached, she untied the robe, looking behind her at her teammates.

“So who’s joining me?,” she asked as she let the robe drape down. She was wearing a teal swimsuit — different than the one she had work on her first day — a monokini. She stepped into the hot tub, sitting directly across from Indigo, ignoring her. She tilted her head back, taking in the sweet relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:54 pm

As Lorelei steps out of the girl's changing room in her gothic decorated two piece swim suit underneath her robe, she looks past the different options that looked...more lonely than anything. She could try to talk to the interns, but they don't look amused in the slightest. But then she heard loud singing coming from the back of the building. For some weird reason, she decides to follow where the singing was coming from. Behind the door was Indigo and Bijou in the hot tub, just chilling. It does look nice and relaxing, so she didn't see the harm of asking to join.

"Umm, would you mind if I came in with you guys?" She asks almost sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

She peeked one eye open to see who was talking. When she realized it was Lorelei, she smiled.

"Duh girl, of course you can join," she exclaimed, looking at Lorelei's outfit. "I LOVE your swimsuit!! Hey, do you know if they have those cute little cucumber slices to put on our eyelids? It's not a spa day without those things!!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 pm

As soon as Kathy heard about the Spa reward later on, she immeditely looked everywhere with her leopard spotted two piece bikini on, and eventually found the Activity Center where all of her teammates where at.

"Duuuude, I'm heading out to that jacuzzi over there! It's about time for a chick like me to start RELAXIN over here! Dorkus, wherever you are, COME SIT NEXT TO ME, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!"

Kathy shouted in excitement as she ran out to the hot tub and started playing with the bubbles in a childish manner.

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Giphy11

(OOC: Here's what Kathy's bikini looks like! ;w;
Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Juicy-10)
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Quinn has his back turned towards the girls, standing apart from them. He was blushing like CRAZY.
Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) B7afa4986d0f0f47df7dc2d6a5c29bf1
Three girls... All so cute and- and he... had a spa day with them. The thought made him giggle but he JUST managed to keep it to a suppressed grin.

Not to mention... His skinny white body was pretty embarrassing... He never liked to go swimming. Everyone would just laugh at him and he'd just awkwardly stand there. So he decided to keep his shirt on, on top of his purple swimming trunks.

Kathy shouts at him and he winces in surprise.
'Ooooh!! Uuuuh, yeah sure'

And he slowly shuffles towards the hot tub. He awkwardly gets in and sits down besides Kathy, eyes focused on the wall at the other end of the 'homemade spa'.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Cyrus looked around the spa area.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tb9wZD9sv5Ju0/giphy.gif

He couldn't help but feel completely out of his element. He was used to roughing it in the great outdoors and sleeping under the stars. And this.... this was the exact opposite of what he loved to do. His teammates certainly considered it a reward, but to him... this was anything but a reward.

But.... he promised he was going to try and connect with his teammates more. So he reluctantly entered the spa.

He approached his teammates that were enjoying themselves in the hot tub. He sort of regretted that he couldn't join them as he had no swimsuit (His only clothes were the ones he wore) so he pulled up a chair and sat next to the hot tub.

"....so.... what exactly is it we're supposed to do in here?" he asked. "I have to be honest: I've never been in one of these before."

'Never saw the need to be in one either,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Kathy stared at Cyrus sitting in his chair, and urgently felt the need to explain to him about the reward.

"Now listen up, Jack Sparrow Jr., I know that I sure as HELL can't swim, but in my eyes, the purpose about being in a hot tub is actually a really good stress reliever, if you ask me. Plus, the bubbles are hella fun to play with! Hehe."

The woman giggled as she looked back at Quinn, and suddenly raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uhh, dude, what are you doing? Don't you just wanna relax?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Cyrus came in. THANK GOD
He looks up at him

'Yeeeah you should get in, it is-' he looks at the wall and then back at Cyrus '-relaxing.'

He shares a look with Kathy and he sighs.

'Sorry, I'm just a bit a nervous type. Just not used to- show my face around others this much.'
clever word use, Quinn
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Indigo kept one earbud in her ear as Bijou was the first to join her. She was a bit in awe by her entrance, the girl seemed like more of a movie star in person. Indigo watched as the rest joined in, smiling and waving to each of them. As they started to chat it took every ounce of Indigo to keep her words to herself but suddenly she just couldn't help herself:

"OMG, it's SO nice to meet you guys! I'd like to genuinely congratulate you all on getting this reward, though you all have Bijou to thank of course! So like, can I tell you all a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Lorelei gladly gets in the hot tub next to Bijou, as she suppressed every urge to jump in like it is a swimming pool. As more people came in, she felt more and more comfortable. The least she can ask out of a spa day is to not be alone. So this is nearly Heaven for her.

"Awww, thank you so much. It's my favorite one. Yours is such a pretty color." She says as she adored Bijou's taste in fashion. Seriously, How does she know how to dress herself so well? It's kinda amazing!

"Ooooh, I keep on seeing these and I heard that they are good for getting rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Thank you! She says excitedly as she places them on her eyes.

She then takes them off for a moment as she heard Quinn and Kathy come in. She waves to them both excitedly. She also notices Quinn's bright red face, but she didn't know why he is like that. Is he sick? She looks around to see Kathy and Bijou looking like they are dressed to kill in their swim suits. Maybe it's because he noticed how beautiful they both look...who wouldn't? As they both in, she became a little concerned.

"Are you okay Quinn? You look like you are coming down with a fever or something?"

She then takes her attention from everyone else and turns to Indigo.

"What kind secret are you implying?
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Indigo took a deep breath.
"I'm....I'm.....actually a HUGE fan of the show!!! You see I won an opportunity to host a special episode of the season, and with Konami's disqualification, the producers thought this would be the PERFECT moment to put me on for the week!" She grinned. "I've seen ALL of your confessionals, read up on ALL of your biographies, and by NO means could I stay off the live feeds! As a super fan I ALWAYS had to know what was going on both ON and OFF air, always listening in on private conversations and secret dealies, I couldn't help myself, IjustHADtoknowEVERYTHING, ehehehe!!!!

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Giphy

The semi cool and collected Indigo now seemed like a completely different person who was all giddy with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Bijou took two of the cucumbers and did the cucumber-eye-thing over her eyelids, smiling at Lorelei. "OH!! So that's how you get rid of dark circles?? I heard cucumbers helped so I've just been eating them all these years!! Silly me. I thought the eyelid technique was mostly just for...I dunno, relaxation and to look cute?"

She heard more splashing and lifted a cucumber from her eye to see more and more people entering.
It was...getting a little crowded.

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgJTTbLc7WePuYxHKO0P_YsEn2M0GgDpJF0QX_PkB-EJWeUWGH

But they were all on the same team after all, so what's the harm? Besides, she was friends with most of them.

It was at that point she remembered Indigo was in the hot tub with them all. She was so goddamn relaxed that she forgot about everything she wasn't immediately staring at. But when Indigo started talking, Bijou started listening. She was the stand-in host after all. As Indigo began to share her secret, she listened intently — absentmindedly chewing on the cucumbers.

"Oh, you're a fan? That's so awesome!! You're like...my first fan ever!! Well, except for this one creep who always said 'milady' and showed up everywhere I went bowing to me and trying to kiss my hand...He was, like, really into my hand commercial and kept asking me uncomfortable questions about my hands."

She was so excited to ramble, she sort of forgot about all the creepy shit Indigo just threw at them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:32 pm

As Cyrus listened to Indigo go on about how she was a super fan, he noticed her level of excitement continue to grow and grow. As her eye began to twitch with excitement, he found himself slowly backing away from the hot tub area in an attempt to get as far away from her as he could.

'A little looney, this one,' he thought to himself.

"I guess I'll be trying the massages, mates," he announced and headed over to one of the massage tables. (The masseuse made Cyrus take a shower first to wash off all the dirt and mud that he had collected during his ventures into the forest.

As Cyrus lay down on the table, he wasn't sure if he was going to enjoy it. The thought of laying still for more than an hour caused him to shudder in horror. He wanted to be outside moving around, exploring, looking for any hidden artifacts that might be hidden in the woods. Not here doing nothing. But once the masseuse began digging into the tight muscles in his back, he almost converted to the spa instantly.

"OYE.... that feels INCREDIBLE!" he groaned as his muscles were worked on. "Oye mates! Ye've GOTTA try this!" he called over to his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Lorelei actively shows how much she is enjoying herself by splashing water around. She couldn't help feel like a little girl while having fun. It's not exactly like a swimming pool, but she doesn't mind at all. The hot tub felt so much better than cold and salty ocean water anyway.

But her fun was cut short as she heard more and more of what Indigo wanted to say. She slowly turns her head in Indigo's direction. When she said everything, did she really mean EVERYTHING? She starts to sweat nervously but she is hoping that the water would make it hard to see.

"Ummm...it's nice to see such an...enthusiastic fan like you here. But ummm, quick question, how did you get the hidden footage of us?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am

"......What hidden footage?"

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) GrADZ_s-200x150

"Oh...you know PSH, the counselors told me of course~! OH, would you look at that time!!! I've got to go inform the interns how to set up for the immunity challenge tomorrow! I've taken up too much of your time already, so you all enjoy your reward, alright? Tomorrow will be BRUTAL so be prepared!" With that, Indigo almost leaps out of the hot tub, swinging on her robe and dashes out the doors.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 am

Lorelei shields herself with her arms from the water the came at her when Indigo leaped out of the hot tub. Before she could ask any more questions, Indigo was gone. It just left Lorelei with more questions than answers. Which alone can be kinda concerning for her. She looks between everyone in the room, especially her teammates.

"Should...we be worried about that bit of info?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:42 am

Indigo's appearance distracted Quinn enough to feel more comfortable around the group. Everyone was now focused on Indigo's interesting behavior.

He looks at Lorelei, concern clearly visible on her face. He rubs his chin while thinking it over.
'Possibly... I don't exactly know what she is referring to but it could be good to stay friendly to her... You never know. We don't even know how long she will be here either.'

He gives Lorelei a confident nod.
'Just keep an eye out, and be careful with what you say to her. Then everything should be fine.'

Quinn subtly leaned a bit closer to her, so only Lorelei could hear him.
'But if something strange does happen... don't be afraid to tell me, 'kay?' he whispers
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 am

As Indigo leaves the activity center, Lori couldn't help but still be curious about what their temporary host means. Does she mean the confessional footage? If it is then that could mean total chaos throughout the whole camp. She knows how it works, everyone talks crap about each other in there. Even she is guilty of that. Just cross your fingers and pray that she won't do that to them.

"Yeah, you might have a good point there. Let's just hope that it's not a permanent thing."

Suddenly, Quinn is sitting right next to her whispering in her ear. Having him get so close to Lorelei caught her off guard greatly. But hearing what he said brought her so much relief. It actually feels nice to have someone to confide in during stressful situations. Dear Lord does she need it too.

"Thanks Quinn, you really are a great guy." She whispered back to him with a faint smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am

Lorelei prodded about the hidden footage and before Bijou knew it, Indigo had left the scene of the crime. "What was that about?" she asked. "Seeing our confessionals? That's, like, whatever!! It's already public info to anybody but us."

Last edited by Bijou on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am

OOC - Cyrus thought it, didn't say it. Wink

Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:43 am

Oops! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)   Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spa Day [REWARD] (Private w/ Grumpy Spiders)
Page 1 of 1