Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Yoga with everyone running around like a chicken with their heads cut off was not Casidee's style. She preferred by herself in her pink personal in-home gym. BUT I suppose some yoga by the water works too!

Casidee stretches stretches into a split and lets out a sigh of relaxation. but- Oh! She hears someone coming???

Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) Tenor

Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 am

Quinn grabs his sore arms while walking towards the lake. That yoga class really killed his muscles.

And yet....

He HATES to admit it. But he did think the class was sort of.... enlightening.
Quinn shakes is head in disbelief, not understanding his own reasoning. He continues walking towards the lake. He forgot his headphones, which he put off while doing something that resembled a pretzel pose.

To his surprise, Casidee was doing yoga on her own. She looked.... really pretty....
He SLAPS HIMSELF before he made it to her. Quinn scrapes his throat.

'Hey Casidee. Are you doing yoga alone? It's not obligued anymore' he looks around, not seeing Je'Evil anywhere. 'And uhm, did you by any chance see a pair of headphones lying around here?'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:46 pm

"Oh heyyyy Quinnnn~" Casidee emerges from her pose.

Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) People-believe-youre-automatically-blessed-silky-straight-locks

"Headphones? No, I don't think so? I'm more focused on the sound of the water right now, not music..." She exhales. "It really relaxes me, ya know, calms my stress."

Casidee jumps up into a sitting position facing the water, she looks over her shoulder and pats her hand on the ground next to her, inviting Quinn to come sit by her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 am

He has to fight to not fall for that charm of her. He shakes his head to clear his mind.

'Y-yeah, it does sound really great and relaxing.' he prefers tech music... But the sound of the water does sound calming. Casidee motions him to come over and sit down with her. He hesitates for a split second but obviously takes the offer and sits down beside her, looking over the lake.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:07 pm

She lets out a deep sigh. Her mood shifts into a more somber one. "I really needed this relaxation time..."

She pauses for a moment before gently grabbing Quinn's sleeve and looking down innocently. "Quinn, I'm just so worried about Lorelei! I think she hates me.. and she seems really angry all of a sudden. I think Kathy might be playing mind games with her! Kathy has always been so very mean to me, which..is like fine, I'll put up with it to avoid drama.. but now I fear she's gotten to Lori! Lori's been giving me looks and last weak she attacked me super harsh with that sumo suit, which like, totally hurts! I think maybe.. Kathy is getting to her?? (Sigh) I just want this to be a fun experience for everyone and I'm afraid Kathy might-"

She let's go and turns away. "Well... I've rambled on too much.."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Quinn was surprised by the sudden change of atmosphere. And her grabbing his sleeve only caught him off guard more.

'Lorelei hating you?' he scratches the back of his head. 'But she meant to make up to you for the sumo competition thing by giving the gourmet meal to you, right? I didn't know Kathy was being mean to you though...' he looks at Casidee, and carefully put a hand on her shoulder in order to reassure her.

'Don't worry Casidee, no one here hates you. It might be the game getting to her.' he bites his lip.
Kathy and Lorelei.... Did they secretly team up?
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:06 pm

"That's exactly what got me worrified! Like, why would Lorelei sass me and then give me a nice dinner? It just doesn't make sense.. unless she doesn't want to hate me.. but rather.. she feels forced to hate me!"

Casidee covers her face with her hands "I think Kathy is a master manipulator! Which scares me! What if she comes for me or.." Casidee puts her hand on his lap and looks at him with a worried expression "or- you..? I made it so public at the Spelling Bee that I think you're cute! She has to have a target on you now!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:53 pm

He rubs his chin. Lorelei is acting all kinds of strange this week. He had to agree with Casidee on that one. What would it all mean?

'Master manipulator you say?' This catches Quinn's attention. He narrows his eyes (bless the bangs for hiding this once again) and keeps listening to Casidee.
Casidee continues, and she suddenly flatters him in the best way possible....

She called me.... cute

NOW THIS WAS REALLY off-putting.
No one called him cute unless he wasn't himself... Why would a girl like Casidee call HIM cute...?

His face turns bright red because of this. He grins and tries to suppress it. Quinn shyly waves her off after her statement. Yet he felt really... weirded out about the whole situation. He shakes his head to get back to reality. First dealing with this matter.

'You're very perceptive, Casidee. Very admirable skill. I think you have a good point.' he nods at her and gives her a smile. 'I will definitely keep my eye out on Kathy for the both of us. You don't need to worry about that, I'll take care of it. Who knows, if my team loses again next week it could be favorable to take her out.'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 pm

*Gasp* "Really!? I don't think anyone has ever thought that I had a good idea before!? Omg. Should I, like go re-do my IQ test?! Quinn, you're the best! Thank you!"

Casidee turns to the water and anticipates the exciting week ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)   Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Yoga Session (Private RP with Casidee and Quinn)
Page 1 of 1