Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Luck [Episode 2] #no1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Hard Luck [Episode 2] #no1 Empty
PostSubject: Hard Luck [Episode 2] #no1   Hard Luck [Episode 2] #no1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Kathy was sitting on the toilet, shrugging with a slight grimace on her face.

"Ok, so this week's been better and all, but I hope Lorelei can beat Casidee for this challenge! I'm glad she's starting to be in my shoes now! She's a smart girl, and she can EASILLY tell whether someone's good or bad.

Pretty sure Casidee's gonna get her ass handled this time, after what she did to both of us!

I'm aware that El Tiburon was voted off, and I was definitely dissapointed at first, but honestly, it was about time for me to move on and think about Lorelei's safety.

I'm happy that Bijou was being thoughtful about her team, and gave us a real nice spa day!
Also got to know Quinn more, and he's honestly the type of person who acts like your little brother!

Last week, Forrest and I were really hitting it off, during the invincibillity challenge! I've gotta say, he was definitely a cool kid!

Lastly, I had to fight off some dude named, Calevan, for the challenge, and HOLY HELL was he tough to face!
He was just as strong as I am, as the challenge progressed!

That man really had it coming to him, but in the end, it turned out that he managed to knock me down, and won the round.
As for me, I ain't mad at him in the slightest! Ehehe."

Back to top Go down

Hard Luck [Episode 2] #no1
Page 1 of 1