Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luck of the Boxes

Go down 
+4
Quinn
Casidee
Forrest
Camp Counselors
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:05 am

Amberly:
"Howdy partners and welcome to your last team immunity challenge of the season! You all should be proud!

Click Here:

Now for this challenge, you all notice a 6x14 boxes written on the sand with numbers from -5 to +5.
By whoever plays first, you all will be given 8 rocks and you must select 8 boxes to place your rock one! Once everyone has finished the players to receive the highest score for the team will win immunity for there team while the losing team is sent to the elimination ceremony!"

Goodluck campers! Whoever wants to step in and play first can begin the challenge!"

[So this challenge is rather simple and based on luck. I think since we are getting close to the game there shouldn't be any more advantages.
I'm debating whether there should be a double elimination just so we can end this show, because im sure everyone has been a bit busy! which is totally understandable. But i want to here your guy's opinion first.

Heres how many there is!
5: 7 boxes
4: 8 boxes
3: 8 boxes
2: 8 boxes
1: 6 boxes
0: 18 boxes
-1: 5 boxes
-2: 6 boxes
-3: 6 boxes
-4: 6 boxes
-5: 6 boxes

When picking your boxes just simple write them down like A1, L6, etc.
Once the compeition is done I will reveal the scores!]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 pm

((So it's 8 boxes we pick right? Well if you think it's best to end it quicker I mean I am busy but I sometimes forget to do certain things ugh ugh))

Forrest steps up first and looks at the boxes "hmm okay luck I'm betting on your a** so don't fail on me!" He grabs his rocks and places them on his chosen boxes.

F4, J6, D5, L3, C2, I3, G4, N5
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm

I mean I personally am in no rush.

Casidee steps up to the plate. her strategy could be absolutely awful, or absolutely genius.

A2. D2. F2. H2. J2. L2. N2. aaaaand G6
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Oof that's tricky... I do think a double elimination sounds interesting! Im fine with both options

Quinn hesitates. It would make most sense to pick spread out numbers but that's also tricky. Maybe the counselors WANT him to pick spread out numbers and all good numbers are at one place? No, no this is luck.

He walks up to the field and starts dragging rocks to the places that... illogically speaking, 'feel good'.

'Okay hm... That gives me the positions of B5, C1, C3, G5, J4, J5, M1 and M6.

Luck of the Boxes Lotb1_by_prettypassionut-dc7uw1x

Last edited by Quinn on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:29 pm

(OOC: I'm perfectly cool with double eliminations! Do whatever you think will make the show go faster. Smile)

Kathy closely examined all of the boxes, and decided to pick the ones that she thought were the best choices.

"A1, G3, K4, N3, E2, L5, I2, and B4."
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Cheniyah looked around at the boxes and closed her eyes and pointed out which ones from the remaining. When she unveiled her eyes she got her 8.

"A3, A4, B8, C6, I4, J3, M3, and N6"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:22 am

To make things easier, I filled in the template with the picks so far!
This should help the others that still need to pick their boxes plus it's probably easier for Kyle as well c;

@Cheniyah: You picked B8 which is... Nonexistent. So I gave you B6 instead! So you know.
To Lorelei Calevan Bijou you can add in ur own icons if that's also easier for youuu see what works best <3

Luck of the Boxes Lotb2_by_prettypassionut-dc7uwjb
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

Cal scratched his head and casually picked his boxes

"A5, D4, E6, F3, H4, H5, K2, K6"

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Amberly:
"Now lets reveal the scores! First up Grumpy Spiders!"

Open (Spoilers):

Amberly:
"Now lets reveal the pummel bees score!"

Open (Spoilers):

Amberly:
"Which means...."

Spoilers (Winning Team):
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:54 am

Casidee sucks in her cheeks, fuming that her team has lost a challenge.. again. Where was her team? Why was she one of the only ones trying?

Luck of the Boxes Kvccvy8q569c216e9a075751285135_tumb_660

"Haha. Wow. Great.. love it."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Cheniyah looked enraged at the fact that her and Casidee were the only members of the team that actually did anything.

“Well it looks like we got our top two to choose from.”

Cheniyah whispered to Casidee looking at the other two girls.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:42 pm

"Ah, darn!!" Bijou spent too much time trying to pick boxes and missed her chance. "Sorry guys!!"

[OOC: Sorry team, I really didn't see this get posted. I've been busy with work irl and prepping for wisdom teeth surgery. Feelsbadman]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:51 pm

[It's all good dearie, I knew you guys were busy and all, my luck to you again for that.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luck of the Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Boxes   Luck of the Boxes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck of the Boxes
Page 1 of 1