Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony (Results)

Go down 
+6
Camp Counselors
Casidee
Forrest
Calevan
Cheniyah
Indigo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Elimination Ceremony (Results) Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Indigo waits for the last person to come out of the voting booth before gathering all the votes together.

She takes a deep breath as she holds the cards face down. She wasn't entirely sure who was even working with who on this team, which only built up her anticipation.

"Once I reveal the votes, the eliminated player will have 30 seconds to say their goodbyes and walk down the trail of fame, which will lead them to a...mysterious path." Well that's not sketchy at all, she thought to herself. "OKAY, now here are the votes:

"The 1st vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 2nd vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 3rd vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 4th vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 5th and FINAL vote goes to..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Cheniyah looks around and frowns.

"Wait what the fuck? Why me out of all people? I'm assuming Juliet and Forrest voted me so I have to ask why."

Cheniyah then turned to Juliet,

"Is it because I couldn't talk game with you when Cyrus entered the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 pm

"How does that guarantee the votes won't be the exact same ones?"
Elimination Ceremony (Results) Latest?cb=20171016140631
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:59 pm

"Are you seriously asking for a another tie?"

Cheniyah asked, unbelievable.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Forrest listens to the votes "You serious??? Only between me and Cheniyah were the ones getting voted out...HAH!" He rubs his nose with his pointer finger and looks at everyone.
"Word..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Indigo turns to Calevan, responding with glee. "It won't!" She listened as Cheniyah began to question Juliet and Forrest's reaction. "Once everyone revotes, we'll just have to see if anything changes."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:48 pm

((So we vote again dear?))
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:51 pm

(OOC: Yes! )
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

"ALRIGHT. Now that all votes have been recast, I will now read them out:

She takes a deep breath as she holds the cards face down. She wasn't entirely sure who would backstab who with this revote, which only built up her excitement.

"The 1st vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 2nd vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 3rd vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 4th vote goes to..."

Spoiler:

"The 5th and FINAL vote goes to..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:30 pm

"Okay, so like, not to be selfish, but maybe we narrow it down to the two people with the most votes and THEN revote??? That way there is no tie.." She starts to count with her fingers looking up to the heavens to give her the answer "..I think? 1..2..3..4...5.."

"Oh! Oh! Or maybe they can like, battle it out. Ooooh that's sounds racey!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:36 pm

He scratches his head "Okaaaay this is clearly very weird...why don't Cheniyah and I both stay right ahaha...nevermind?" He shrugs and smiles at Cheniyah.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:44 pm

He sighs "this crap sucks and so confusing! If I've pushed harder to accomplish this win...we wouldn't had been here struggling with this ugh!!" He keeps his cool and breathes in & out.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Cal displays a facial expression that screams "I told you so" as he watched Indigo walk off.
Elimination Ceremony (Results) LN8bN_s-200x150

Then turns to a frustrated Forrest, who was blaming himself for the team's failure.
"We were bound to lose sooner or later." He shrugs.  
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Indigo returns from the campsite, completely oblivious to what was just said. "ALRIGHT! Since none of you can ultimately decide against your votes, I'M calling the shots now, not this stupid paper." *she tears up the counselor's paper." It seemed like they never thought this far in terms of a repetitive tie.

"OKAY! So guess what's in this bag I have here?" *she reaches in and pulls something out.*

It was a coin.

Elimination Ceremony (Results) 15_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwoe

"Look familiar? That's right! It's all up to chance now! Cheniyah...Forrest both of you come up and BLINDLY take turns choosing ONE coin from this bag until you each have three. After each of you have a total of three coins, I will count up the points and whoever has the least WILL be taking the walk of shame! So come on up!"

[Okay so this will sort of be like a mini game. One of you (Forrest/Cheniyah), it doesn't matter who, will roll the 'Fitt Pitt [Category] dice once (which I believe is 'Fitt Pitt [Others] for BOTH Cheniyah and Forrest]. Then just take turns until you both have rolled the dice three times. After that, Indigo will state the results.]
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Casidee files her nails and chuckles "Really, it's show business, they have to keep the teams balanced for viewing purposes. The whole thing probably is rigged anyway."

She folds her arms and looks at Indigo like she's crazy. Not much of the exciting 'ending battle' she had in mind.. she turns to Cheni and Forrest. "Good luck babes!" and gives them both a little clap.

Last edited by Casidee on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Shouldn’t we all roll since we couldn’t come to a consensus?”

Cheniyah asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

He stands up and approaches Indigo. "Let's just get this over with already!" He covers his eyes and reaches into the bag of coins.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Elimination Ceremony (Results) 15_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwoe
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:17 pm

"Indigo stops Forrest's hand. "OH I'm sorry Casodeeidee, why don't you ALL come choose a coin!? ONE coin per player. Whoever gets the lowest is out? Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Cheniyah was about to come up and grab her first coin but was shook at Indigo's response,

"Wait so is everyone coming up then?"

She asked.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Cal shook his head in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:25 pm

*Indigo took a deep breath finally releasing Forrest's hand as he pulled out a coin.* "Nope we're sticking with the plan Like she said...that's showbusiness. Cheniyah, you may choose yours next."
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Cheniyah nods and reaches into the bag and pulls out her first coin.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm

The member 'Cheniyah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Elimination Ceremony (Results) 40_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwn9
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

Juliet

Juliet jump of her sit when Cheniyah mentioned her name. "No,no it's not this" Juliet said nervous."My decisions were based on today's challenge, I thought it would be unfair to vote someone that won like Cal...and I Forrest is our leader, I didn't want us to lose our leader first" Juliet tried to explain but she ended giving up. "Cheniyah I'm sorry, I screwed up" Juliet said with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony (Results)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next